Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women never date down

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Doesnt mean anything if she is ugly or short or has a pair of glasses. YOU have to be good looking, not her. She can leave you out, not a problem. At the end it is YOU who wants her more.

If your looks dont convince her, you can pack your shit and go home.

Last edited:
When they get older, >60, then they really date down. They even go for retarded men.
I've seen it with my own eyes, at the singles' dances.
They'll take men on Oxygen Tanks, wheelchairs, crutches, you name it.

Just wait until you hit 60 brah. Pick up in retirement home.
:feelskek:

I will definitely remove woman rights at least in my small third world country before dying that's for sure.

When they get older, >60, then they really date down. They even go for retarded men.
I've seen it with my own eyes, at the singles' dances.
They'll take men on Oxygen Tanks, wheelchairs, crutches, you name it.
Just visit a retirement home theory

Tbh. Foids always married up in history. No wealthy foid would even consider a lower class male. Today its just slightly more reliant on looks over class.
Hang in there my old brah. Just 3 more years.

What is 3 years compared to 57 years of inceldom.
Ascending with 60 old roastie what level of cope is this. :lul:
:feelskek:

I will definitely remove woman rights at least in my small third world country before dying that's for sure.
Cope is too stronk in this one.

i already knew this

Tbh. Like mylifeistrash said, even a 2/10 landwhale can have access to chadlites+ with a few swipes

There might be some exeptions, but in general your right, that women almost never date down.

@mylifeistrash is a no bullshit blackpiller.
Tbh. Some people just don’t like him because he’s being brutally honest. His posts strike a nerve on some because they know it’s true deep down. He legit makes some incels here look bluepilled af

Yes women never date down. I think they know they are inferior and date up for ego boost. But i'ts due to hypergamy as we know.
FlamingCel
@FlamingCel Damn man this avi is fap material. how is called the bitch.

Yes women never date down. I think they know they are inferior and date up for ego boost. But i'ts due to hypergamy as we know.

FlamingCel
@FlamingCel Damn man this avi is fap material. how is called the bitch.
Its sempai

Cucks who are dating down are the ones to blame

White Women almost always date down when they're dating an Ethnic. Black, Mexican, Curry, Asian, Jewish, etc

And yet you don't see the same with White Men

White Men Are Truecel

In cases where a foid does seem to be dating down, either she is dating up in status/wealth (ex. gold digging/betabux), or she has some sort of self-esteem glitch making her subconsciously unaware the difference/how much higher she could hypergamy.

She would never deliberately settle and date down.

White Women almost always date down when they're dating an Ethnic. Black, Mexican, Curry, Asian, Jewish, etc

And yet you don't see the same with White Men

White Men Are Truecel
high iq