Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women never change

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I had a conversation recently with this older foid coworker the other day, who told me that she recently got divorced because her husband was abusive and a druggy. He threatened to hunt her down for trying to steal his money in the divorce courts, and she claims that he already has another girlfriend that he regularly beats up and abuses. Now answer me this IT fags. :feelshehe: Why is it that a women in her late 40s to early 50s stayed in a 19 year relationship with a drunk and abusive drug abuser who constantly berated and belittled her throughout their whole marriage? Where is this stunning personality that I keep hearing about? I don't see how she could ever be attracted to some nice guy who treats her well. She has been to prison and is a previous substance abuser.

This world is such a joke man. Everyone is so fucking clueless that it pisses me off. No one has the balls to speak the truth because they are afraid that they will get punished for speaking up. It's no different then those who are christian and live in constant fear of god. It's just sad man..

I don't think there exists one good person in this world

I grew up in a shitty trailer park surround by this sort of shit. One of our neighbors would come to us when her boyfriend would smack her around, and she would expect us to look out for her without ever any thank you. These women do this to themselves, so why should I have any pity for them?

The day I will have sympathy is the day that a foid is capable of love. Jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids typical explanation for that is that only mentally ill (aka all) women are attracted to these kinds of men

they will always hate me

Foids typical explanation for that is that only mentally ill (aka all) women are attracted to these kinds of men
peaky blinders drinking GIF by BBC

IT will not touch this

They always gloss over the many many MANY cases of women clearly showing interest and affection towards terrible abusive men. It clearly contradicts their narrative of "incels can't get women because of their personality" but they have no refutal.

They always gloss over the many many MANY cases of women clearly showing interest and affection towards terrible abusive men. It clearly contradicts their narrative of "incels can't get women because of their personality" but they have no refutal.

Yeah he already has another chick so he's the type of guy that gets pussy which tells you everything about why she was with his abusive ass for so long

Tbh i think i've observed something like this irl. They love crazy men/druggies etc and those are not necessarily thugmaxxed, they can even be twinks, but it's like being shallow and deranged gives those guys points. There's definitely something about foids not liking stoic masculine guys, and when they do, it's only because those traits got those men to do well in life. But they are more passionate for some narcissistic tattooed failed twink artist with a big dick

Tbh i think i've observed something like this irl. They love crazy men/druggies etc and those are not necessarily thugmaxxed, they can even be twinks, but it's like being shallow and deranged gives those guys points. There's definitely something about foids not liking stoic masculine guys, and when they do, it's only because those traits got those men to do well in life. But they are more passionate for some narcissistic tattooed failed twink artist with a big dick
Now that i think of it, as a general example that exists in media, this Pete Davidson character comes to my mind.

Male-female polarities are probably bullshit and women relate a lot to feminine chaotic men

You forgot the most important trait all of these guys exhibit.

Being attractive

You forgot the most important trait all of these guys exhibit.

Being attractive
Well they're not the 5'4 indian janitor for sure but not necessarily Chad either tbh. We're shooting ourselves in the foot by focusing only on looks cause foid's evil is more than that

Being hypermasculine can help getting milfs but not so much for getting prime foids