Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Women never approach,bro!''..

Just go to any club in your town and see how women literally assault good lokking men

IT cucks deny that because they are incel in denial and cope with social skills to attract women

Didn’t watch

Didn't watch the either, but yeah, in high school and university I would see toilets randomly approaching pretty boys all the time.

Man blackpill Jesus has some good content ngl

Females dont approach freaks

Women rarely approach = Women never approach

Females do approach, though. Saying they don't is just to keep men :bluepill:ed.

Foids only approach chad.

But the other male population doesn't exist to them. They only see chad.

So foids literally do nothing but approach.

They do approach: Just only 8 and up men. What's funny though is if the dude ignores them (i.e. treats them the EXACT same way women treat men they aren't attracted to) he's an "asshole" and I've even seen some friendzoned simps try and diss the dude for daring to disrespect m'day

Totally not Chad worship btw but there was this like loner goth/emo pretty boy in my HS and all the 'foids were always talking about how hot he was. Usually he'd flat out ignore them when they tried talking to him and stuff though. Which of course just made 'foids pursue him more. Saw cucks and simps try and talk about how stuck up the dude was but you KNOW they wouldn't say the same about all the holes that reject them.

They do approach, they're even more direct than men when they do it

I know this because I have a chad friend and he gets approached ALL the time in public.