Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women need to pay

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
Any woman who exists should suffer.

Liberals constantly preach that want equality of OUTCOME, not just equality of opportunity.

Well libfucks: Men get shot, stabbed, blown up in war all the time. We get limbs taken off in factories just trying to make a salary.

All while women can live easy carefree lives, never being drafted, never working hard manual labor jobs, never struggling.

Well we want equality of OUTCOME???? Then women should be FORCED to experience the same violent pain men do, to make the OUTCOME EQUAL.

Society should be an active war field for women, with men being able to attack them whenever they please. Make women know what it feels like to be cannon fodder

I verbally harass women on the daily to give them a slight taste of that experience, without getting myself arrested of course, like if I actually throw tear gas at women

TLDR: DO WHAT I DO. HELP COMMIT TO GENDER EQUALITY BY HARRASING WOMEN TO THE FARTHEST EXTENT YOU LEGALLY CAN UNDER JEW-LAW

Based and low inhibs me.

What is she trying to show off. Nothing there.

Exactly. Even films and tv shows are often too pussy to show violence against women. Even in shows aimed at foids it's pretty much always and only the men getting the shit beaten out of them

I verbally harass women on the daily to give them a slight taste of that experience, without getting myself arrested of course, like if I actually throw tear gas at women
5f0

Are you a fellow sister abuser? I psychically and verbally abuse my 20 year old sister on the regular and she submits because she's a stupid foid.

Anyhow taking the fight to them is based. Too bad I can't slap all women around.... Well you be honest I'd want to do much more than that but I don't want to feed the IT fags