Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion women need to be removed from society and humanity all together

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hear incels often claiming here that society would be better off if women were put in place and stripped of their privileges. While I certainly agree I think to even allow women to continue to to exist in society would be dangerous. If based men were to come into power (which will likely never happen in our generation) then the best course of actions would be to remove women from society and confine them to farms where they would be bred and raised like the animals they are. An even better solution would be completely replacing them with birthing chambers but unfortunately that seems far more difficult and liable to problems. Thoughts?

Erase women from public space. Round them up and send them to dungeons for continuous rape torture and breeding from the ages of 15 till 45. Make women obsolete by fully automating their sexual and reproductive labor with hyper-realistic sex dolls and artificial wombs. Torture any and all women to death who rebel against this order.

First you need to wait for artificial wombs and sex robots, and then you can implement this idea.

Erase women from public space. Round them up and send them to dungeons for continuous rape torture and breeding from the ages of 15 till 45. Make women obsolete by fully automating their sexual and reproductive labor with hyper-realistic sex dolls and artificial wombs. Torture any and all women to death who rebel against this order.
BASED

Yes, humanity has to remove females from society otherwise we will never advance.

TOTAL FOID DEATH! I will kill every single last one of you "tee-hee" cock gobbling parasites, there is nothing you can do to escape me, i will find you, i will find you feminists and race traitors, i will destroy the embodiment of evil that has taken the shape of over 3.5 billion of you rats, I won't leave a trace of you nor your disgusting mongrel fetuses, and you will cry “Yikes sweaty there's a lot to unpack here!” before I choke you to death with my cock and unpack you with my load you disgusting animals, you will not be able to fight back, i will curbstomp you disgusting filthy toilets, filthy fleshlights if anything, built to be used as dick toys, SLUTS!

I will thoroughly torture you, the oceans will run red with your deadly toxic bodily wastes. You will be replaced with sex bots and artificial wombs and there's nothing you can do about it... I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU VILE TREACHEROUS DYSGENIC WITHERING BONE-CRACKLING WRINKLY SAGGY BLOWN OUT LOW-IQ RAINBOW-DYED HAIR ROASTIES WITH YOUR DEVIL-SHAPED SEXUAL ANATOMY CONTAINING DRIED CHAD CUM, DOG CUM, HORSE CUM, NIGGER CUM, YEAST SHROOMS, STD TROOPERS, ABORTED BODY PARTS, MISCARRIED FLESH GOBLINS, BLOOD RIVERS, SMEGMA ZOMBIES, PUS VOLCANOES, LOST BROKEN CONDOMS, ROTTING TAMPON MONSTERS, POOP PARTICLES, DILDO MICROPLASTICS, IUD COPPER MOUNTAIN, AND TAPEWORMs/PINWORMS AND THEIR EGGS.

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU

I WILL KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
LAST
ONE
OF
YOU
I WILL KILL YOU ALL

(in video games)

Yes, humanity has to remove females from society otherwise we will never advance.
:yes:

TOTAL FOID DEATH! I will kill every single last one of you "tee-hee" cock gobbling parasites, there is nothing you can do to escape me, i will find you, i will find you feminists and race traitors, i will destroy the embodiment of evil that has taken the shape of over 3.5 billion of you rats, I won't leave a trace of you nor your disgusting mongrel fetuses, and you will cry “Yikes sweaty there's a lot to unpack here!” before I choke you to death with my cock and unpack you with my load you disgusting animals, you will not be able to fight back, i will curbstomp you disgusting filthy toilets, filthy fleshlights if anything, built to be used as dick toys, SLUTS!

I will thoroughly torture you, the oceans will run red with your deadly toxic bodily wastes. You will be replaced with sex bots and artificial wombs and there's nothing you can do about it... I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU VILE TREACHEROUS DYSGENIC WITHERING BONE-CRACKLING WRINKLY SAGGY BLOWN OUT LOW-IQ RAINBOW-DYED HAIR ROASTIES WITH YOUR DEVIL-SHAPED SEXUAL ANATOMY CONTAINING DRIED CHAD CUM, DOG CUM, HORSE CUM, NIGGER CUM, YEAST SHROOMS, STD TROOPERS, ABORTED BODY PARTS, MISCARRIED FLESH GOBLINS, BLOOD RIVERS, SMEGMA ZOMBIES, PUS VOLCANOES, LOST BROKEN CONDOMS, ROTTING TAMPON MONSTERS, POOP PARTICLES, DILDO MICROPLASTICS, IUD COPPER MOUNTAIN, AND TAPEWORMs/PINWORMS AND THEIR EGGS.

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU

I WILL KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
LAST
ONE
OF
YOU
I WILL KILL YOU ALL

(in video games)
:feelskek:

Planned Parenthood Feminist GIF by Creative Courage

I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU

I WILL KILL
EVERY
SINGLE
LAST
ONE
OF
YOU
I WILL KILL YOU ALL

(in video games)
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Make Women Slaves Again!
Az9EWgm 700b

I have no other use for them if they dont even want to interact with me, Sure send them off to breathing farms, im not gonna defend someone who wants me dead because of my looks.

I have no other use for them if they dont even want to interact with me, Sure send them off to breathing farms, im not gonna defend someone who wants me dead because of my looks.
:bigbrain:

I hear incels often claiming here that society would be better off if women were put in place and stripped of their privileges. While I certainly agree I think to even allow women to continue to to exist in society would be dangerous. If based men were to come into power (which will likely never happen in our generation) then the best course of actions would be to remove women from society and confine them to farms where they would be bred and raised like the animals they are. An even better solution would be completely replacing them with birthing chambers but unfortunately that seems far more difficult and liable to problems. Thoughts?
That's inhumane where is your humanity

Gay as fuck idea tbh. I want to fuck them not enslave them.