Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women need to be punished for how they've mistreated us

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Think about it, over the years they have consistently and systematically mistreated us, giving us looks of disgust and treating us like a lower class of human beings: subhumans. Women are genuinely evil to us, not only gatekeeping the ability to breed from us (which, mind you, is the main purpose of all lifeforms - to breed and reproduce), but also going out of their way to make us feel like utter, worthless shit. Think about all the times they have rejected you and used you without any regard for you. They don't take us seriously and nevER will because we aren't human to them.

We, as ugly subhuman men, face prejudice on the daily to a far greater extent than those of "commonly" discriminated against groups like niggers or jews. Yet we receive absolutely zERo support from soyciety. Why the fuck should we work for and contribute towards the betterment of the same society and groups of people who have cast us out and ridiculed us for our entire lives?

Why the fuck should we work for and contribute towards the betterment of the same society and groups of people who have cast us out and ridiculed us for our entire lives?
Yes, you do not have to work for pussies that you are not going to access you; however, sexual impulses is what make men become slaves of foids.

Therefore, I blame men more than foids, because men is what make all this postmodernist shit to happen; foids are just commodities for big corporations.

Think about it, over the years they have consistently and systematically mistreated us, giving us looks of disgust and treating us like a lower class of human beings: subhumans. Women are genuinely evil to us, not only gatekeeping the ability to breed from us (which, mind you, is the main purpose of all lifeforms - to breed and reproduce), but also going out of their way to make us feel like utter, worthless shit. Think about all the times they have rejected you and used you without any regard for you. They don't take us seriously and nevER will because we aren't human to them.

We, as ugly subhuman men, face prejudice on the daily to a far greater extent than those of "commonly" discriminated against groups like niggers or jews. Yet we receive absolutely zERo support from soyciety. Why the fuck should we work for and contribute towards the betterment of the same society and groups of people who have cast us out and ridiculed us for our entire lives?
i wish i could do something about it

Yes, you do not have to work for pussies that you are not going to access you; however, sexual impulses is what make men become slaves of foids.

Therefore, I blame men more than foids, because men is what make all this postmodernist shit to happen; foids are just commodities for big corporations.
Nothing wrong with sexual desire. It was the other way around back then. Guys took sex slaves after a conquest.

After women's rights, they don't need to rely on a male provider, they can strive to get the top men while using betabuxx simps. Its this whole system and society that's the problem instead of the individual man.

Nothing wrong with sexual desire. It was the other way around back then. Guys took sex slaves after a conquest.

After women's rights, they don't need to rely on a male provider, they can strive to get the top men while using betabuxx simps. Its this whole system and society that's the problem instead of the individual man.
I have not criticized sexual desire in itself, but rather how foiss have benefited from this need of men towards them to achieve their interests. How else can you explain that foids are free?

The system is made up of individuals. And it is man who created contraceptive methods, and gave legal rights to foids, who made adultery legal, and who promotes equality between men and women.

All nonsense. In the wild, foids dominate men.

I have not criticized sexual desire in itself, but rather how foiss have benefited from this need of men towards them to achieve their interests. How else can you explain that foids are free?

The system is made up of individuals. And it is man who created contraceptive methods, and gave legal rights to foids, who made adultery legal, and who promotes equality between men and women.

All nonsense. In the wild, foids dominate men.
The men are just pursuing their interests, nothing wrong with pursuing, even if its simping. The system is such that women can afford to be like this, the individuals are just playing within the system. I didn't create this system where women can afford to be picky and are allowed to work.

Foids don't dominate men in the wild, Idk how you could even say that, its ridulous. Women got raped all the time back then.

The west is in an unprecedented time where society has lost its mind. That's the only reason all this is possible.

I agree, we should not contribute to this stupid society. We don't gain anything from it. We need to be selfish and look only after our own interests and to screw over foids and normies when we can.

The men are just pursuing their interests, nothing wrong with pursuing, even if its simping. The system is such that women can afford to be like this, the individuals are just playing within the system. I didn't create this system where women can afford to be picky and are allowed to work.

Foids don't dominate men in the wild, Idk how you could even say that, its ridulous. Women got raped all the time back then.

The west is in an unprecedented time where society has lost its mind. That's the only reason all this is possible.
No, simping is wrong, it only generates more hypergamy which creates more incels, and that only occurs in conditions of extreme competition, that is, with the absolute freedom of the decision foids.

When I said the "Wild" I mean, in absolute freedom to choose, more than in a natural environment devoid of laws and social coercion.

Society has not lost its mind, It has only given freedom to foids.

Lets start with our more moms!

Brb!

Gonna dig her up and yell at her bones!