Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women need to be constantly bred

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
I work at a fast food place and had to clean out the bathrooms (girls :ahegao:) So as I went in to change the trash boxes in the stalls, I noticed some blood on the toilet sink. Just reminded that they bleed because they aren't pregnant. I can knock up a Stacy and keep that from happening. Why won't she give me a chance. In a way, a menstrual is literally abortion. The egg that can possibly carry my child is released.

200.gif

That is a very good point. Every egg that is lost is a murder.

The brainwashing is so strong that it overrides the natural instincts of women. Women are only rly happy when pregnant up until menopause. As men are only happy if they have a purpose (some children & a job/plan purpose).

Women can literally only be happy if they try to beat the duggars in number of children. Michelle Duggar has 12x (19) the number of children as the average woman in the west now, ~1,6

i want to breed a foid but i dont want to raise a kid. i wish i could just tyronemax and knock up a white foid and never come back but i'm white:fuk: