Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women need their friend's opinion on you

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
To women, their friend's opinion on a man is extremely important.
Even if you can get to know a girl, she will want you to meet her friends.
Behind your back their friends will tell her you are uninteresting and unattractive.
So eventually due to social pressure they will start to have the same opinion on you.

So yes, there are women who have different view of beauty. But eventually they will become lie every other woman

That reminds of that Netflix show that twitter people said was about an incel. I forgot the name because I never watched it.

Jfl @ people who think females can have their own opinion using critical thinking and not off of emotions, external sources telling her to think that way and how broken their personality detector is due to strong jawlines.

Jfl @ people who think females can have their own opinion using critical thinking and not off of emotions, external sources telling her to think that way and how broken their personality detector is due to strong jawlines.
Thats why relationships are bullshit, foids are mindless chad chasing hiveminded sheep

Foids are some of the most extreme conformist.

Femoids can’t develop an original view of something - they need to base it off the status quo so they fit in with the crowd.

Fuck this tbh. Ragefuel.
I would just decline some shit like this if it happens

It's the same as dating a blind girl. Either she would touch your face and realize you're not good material, or her family/friends would tell her the truth.

This is another reason why femoids who're friendless, socially awkward mental cases are still highly sought after. They just can't be incel dammit!

lol true. Valuing other's opinions over hers

It's the same as dating a blind girl. Either she would touch your face and realize you're not good material, or her family/friends would tell her the truth.
My face would feel like braille

I think it is just that they want to show off "oh look this chad want me"

Only for relationships. For hook-ups foids don't care about opinions - they care only about your jawline.

Women want players because players spread their genes and women want player sons who will spread their genes. If a man is unpopular with other women, this physically disgusts the woman, because it means he cannot be a player. Even if a woman finds a man attractive, once she finds out that other women find him ugly she wants nothing to do with him.

This is why the situation is so hopeless for incels. If a girl is attracted to us, we also have to prove to her that we are attractive to other women, which we cannot do.

women are useless whores

All women are npcs. If they had free thought they would not need their friends' confirmation of a man's status.

This is kinda right it's not unheard of for a women to go against her friends wishes to ditch an asshole. But yeah kinda if your meeting a girl at the club maybe.

The friends always think the worse too, unless of course, it's chad.