Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women NEED rights!

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
You read that right, incel. Women NEED rights, ANIMAL RIGHTS! I should be able to to cultivate as many female human specimens as I want!

My collection would consists of dozens of these creatures from all across the globe. They would obey me and work hard every day. Although, as the generous master I am, I would take fine care of them and breed them myself. Even when past their breeding age I would continue to bless them with my love.

You may think this is crude, but modern human society functions much the same. I am simply returning it to a uncomplicated primal way of life that works for the benefit of all.

Last edited:
Jeffrey epstein did nothing wrong

Having sex is a male right

Animals have the right not to be fucked by a man though. Yes, specifically by a man, not by a person - the dogpill reigns supreme.

still was based about what foids he preferred :feelsLSD:
all those foids signed up for it themselves then when shit hit the fan and they saw that they could get some hush money they started complaining about "muh sexual assault"

Personalitylossus

Not a single word, you GrAYfag

Let me know how it works out for you

You read that right, incel. Women NEED rights, ANIMAL RIGHTS! I should be able to to cultivate as many female human specimens as I want!

My collection would consists of dozens of these creatures from all across the globe. They would obey me and work hard every day. Although, as the generous master I am, I would take fine care of them and breed them myself. Even when past their breeding age I would continue to bless them with my love.

You may think this is crude, but modern human society functions much the same. I am simply returning it to a uncomplicated primal way of life that works for the benefit of all.
Funniest post I’ve read on here ngl