Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women need men

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I am saying this as in foids are always talking about men, their exes and how obsessed they are about hot guys and stuff. It wasn’t a long time ago women would actually depend on men for everything but today nationstates render us useless and foids are rejecting us men. Marriage is basically female enslavement. Plain and simple. Foids know this and break free using their vagina to get the best STEM careers and scrolling through tinder to fuck the biggest meanest chad in town.

It is up to the male majority to realize they are more than expendable. They are a nuisance to all foids and chads. I can see the possibility that this is reversible likely not in the west as everyone is not raising their child, wives are reminiscing their first lovers, daughters are fucking chads and sons are either chads or incel genetic deadends.

women need the top 5% of men. They completely disregard the rest

It wasn’t a long time ago women would actually depend on men for everything but today nationstates render us useless and foids are rejecting us men.
Golden days are over, we live in darker days

Also i’m still waiting for an updated rant video :feelsokman:

Golden days are over, we live in darker days

Also i’m still waiting for an updated rant video :feelsokman:
Done recording. It is much better but got the quran playing in the background from the TV

Women need men Chad.

Done recording. It is much better but got the quran playing in the background from the TV
Based, i’ll be waiting for the upload :feelsokman: :dab:

Well, I make sure to be rude and nasty to female customers. Not much but meh

Nuclear hellfire for the West please.

Subscribe and tell me any constructive criticism. I think i talk about things all over the place and look so aspie

Men need to reclaim their balls and put females in their place, starting with stripping away their rights. Enough is enough. Females think they don't need men, but the only reason they live on tutorial mode is because of men. Ungrateful cunts.

Women are pretty useless overall, barring rare exceptions.

Men basically do all the heavy lifting to maintain society - engineering, trades, computer science, etc all dominated by men.

Women are good paper pushing office drones, doing repetitive data entry type jobs with latte breaks mixed in.

Men basically do all the heavy lifting to maintain society - engineering, trades, computer science, etc all dominated by men.

Women are good paper pushing office drones, doing repetitive data entry type jobs with latte breaks mixed in.
When a foid does something a man does for thousands of years it is celebrated and aeen as something amazing. Indirectly insulting foids as it is something so rare for them to build roads and design buildings lmfao

Major cope they don't need us not even in uncivilized societies. Plently of foid only African tribes.

we dont need women only to reproduce

Enough is enough. Females think they don't need men, but the only reason they live on tutorial mode is because of men
Because of cucks

They need men because we are more refined and civilized while they are beasts.

Next question is, do we really really need womben?

My answer is, no, of course, we need artificial wombs and sexdolls soon

When a foid does something a man does for thousands of years it is celebrated and aeen as something amazing. Indirectly insulting foids as it is something so rare for them to build roads and design buildings lmfao
good to see someone realize that. every single privilege given to them is a proof of inequality

It’s over for MANY MEN