Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women need equality.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
Women need both sides of thier faces equally covered with bruises not just one black eye.

Whores are right about equality.
;)

If you hit a man, you are asking to be struck back.

the whole "sexual liberation" movement was a movement to get away from ugly men like they would give a fuck if they were assigned to a chad provider

I hate the entitlement women have, like they are completely exempt from any consequence. If you provoke a man then expect retaliation.

the whole "sexual liberation" movement was a movement to get away from ugly men like they would give a fuck if they were assigned to a chad provider
To me it makes me happy that theres women that are hooked like a drug, being beaten in a mans drunken rage only to come back to him because that's thier programming I envy domestic abusers because they know what women really are but their not in the same predicament as not being able to obtain one with ease.
If had that spell of attraction I would take every advantage to hit her because it's fun to kick a sad rotten dog that keeps coming back and it's the looks not that love exists anyway.

Last edited:
Equal rights, equal lefts.