Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women nature is why I'm not in a relationship with a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date

is women subhumanity a big part of their sex appeal?

• yes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • fuck niggers

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
I wish I could say it's because of my personality or some other flaw in my character after all they say they love confidence :feelsokman:, but in truth women love handsome men, bad boys, drug dealers and niggers(brutish dishonest men) and fuck this men raw the entire time.
Women proudly take the semen of the most animalistic of men inside of them with pleasure, they gladly put the penises of this monkeyish men inside their mouths and suck and lick their balls, and they are happy when they become mothers after an unwanted pregnancy and then want to marry these men :society:
ded srs I'd love to say yes it's my personality and my fault, it's my misogyny, racism, you name it, that I'm single and not because women are subhuman nigger lovers or complete gold diggers. I'm single because I'm not interesting and have nothing going for me, I'm a boring friendless ugly loser :feelsLightsaber: but look at those men, they're scum and they get loved and rewarded with sex and affection by women. Women go crazy over this men and let them get away with anything, when this men are the real misogynists and racists, and they reproduce with this niggers.

I will respect women when they come out and accept they're nigger lovers and like to be abused and treated like shit so long as it's by a guy they like. They won't do this though, they know most men can't be blackpilled and learn about their real nature. Women will lose their rights and be treated as second class citizens which in all fairness is an excellent idea.
Giving women rights is allowing dysgenics to take place and that in turn is causing society to crumble. Feminism is a mistake because it has immediate nigger effects.
Women as I write this are producing nigger offspring or loving nigger promiscuous men while denying sex and affect to good men. men are growing sex and love deprived and uncertain if they will get a taste of pussy or to have a family and have something meaningful to live for.
Women love for niggerish brutish men is bad for incels and men in general, because it creates dysfunctional families.
Think about it, that nigger who attacked you was raised by a single mother and his dad is a thug who overdosed on fentanyl. Remember also poor niggerish people tend to reproduce the most and you will be a victim sooner or later of their offspring and love for niggers and nigger culture.

Basically, love for niggers is the same as feminism since women love and reproduce with niggers.

I like their boobs

Mother nature is a cockblock

High IQ thread

Tells a lot about this forum that it got so few replies

No men are the primary reason why we’re not in relationships

High IQ thread

Tells a lot about this forum that it got so few replies
This forum is a bunch of lazy shitposters who have the attention span of a goldfish

high effort threads often get ignored, unless they are studies with a TL;DR at the end

This forum is a bunch of lazy shitposters who have the attention span of a goldfish

high effort threads often get ignored, unless they are studies with a TL;DR at the end
I like goldfish! They tasty!

"No, inkwell, women are the gatekeepers of sex so they only select the best men :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

I've heard that argument so often from tradcucks, as if the sex that systematically fucks men who punch their stupid whore faces in was in any way qualified to chose a good mate. Their whore cavewoman brains make them the biggest coomers ever. "OOGA BOOGA ME WANT CHAD OOGA OOGA" *gets its retarded face mashed in by Chad homo erectus* "EEEEK EEEEK OWIE OWIE BUT ME STILL LOVE CHAD MAKE ME COOOOOOOOOOM OOGA OOGA"

Stupid fucking cattle. Whomever gave these beasts rights to do anything other than house keeping, rearing children and being loyal to their assigned husband lest they get ridiculed by the entire community knew EXACTLY what they were doing. Now we got these ape brained cunts whoring around in HR departments wrapping their minuscule frontal lobes in a layer of professionalism. "Yes, our new project to raise the number of Chads in the sales department by 23% is well underway, and coom cooms in our company have risen by 4% this month alone, by the way, have you SEEN Stacy trying to get Chad give her coom coom? OOGA BOOGA"

Then they get knocked up 3 times, refuse to raise their crotch spawn in any way other than "kids will be kids lol", let them shreek and scream all day long, and the cattle brain cycle continues.

TLDR so I voted the last option