Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women my age simply don't like sex as much as I do.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
People are keen to call me a nonce, even though I never said I needed to have sex with young women. I'm perfectly happy to have sex with women my age. It's just, they aren't as happy to have sex with me. Or seemingly, anyone. Looking at these "trying to conceive" posts, I'm noticing a theme of women getting tired of "too much sex."

Mature women, beyond their years of partying, settled down with husbands and family lives.

Here's an article by a woman who tried having sex with her husband every day for 15 days straight. She's out of the game by Day 6.

I haven't been shy about my low sex drive, my erectile dysfunction. But unlike these women, I treat these things for what they are: Problems. Illnesses. You're SUPPOSED to want to have sex all the time! Or at the very least, that's what I need. And what I might've had, if I was able to have sex when I was younger. So if I tomorrow woke up and wasn't incel, just a regular-ass normie, what am I supposed to do in a world where the women my age just can't keep up with my imagination? Live in mediocrity?

"Women don't like sex" :soy:

People are keen to call me a nonce, even though I never said I needed to have sex with young women. I'm perfectly happy to have sex with women my age. It's just, they aren't as happy to have sex with me. Or seemingly, anyone. Looking at these "trying to conceive" posts, I'm noticing a theme of women getting tired of "too much sex."

Mature women, beyond their years of partying, settled down with husbands and family lives.

View attachment 326682

Here's an article by a woman who tried having sex with her husband every day for 15 days straight. She's out of the game by Day 6.

View attachment 326684

I haven't been shy about my low sex drive, my erectile dysfunction. But unlike these women, I treat these things for what they are: Problems. Illnesses. You're SUPPOSED to want to have sex all the time! Or at the very least, that's what I need. And what I might've had, if I was able to have sex when I was younger. So if I tomorrow woke up and wasn't incel, just a regular-ass normie, what am I supposed to do in a world where the women my age just can't keep up with my imagination? Live in mediocrity?
How old are you?

Thats how you know her husband isnt a chad
The vast majority of foids will settle down with a betabuxx and end up in a dead bedroom. This should be common knowledge.

Azz long azz a man eat healthy , exercise, keep his t level up he can be making babies in his 70s and 80s like Osama bin laden with his umpteenth wives.
I read of some athletic dude on a running forum that had sex with his wife 2x a day from age 20 to 50, that's over 22000 times., on top of running 5-10 miles everyday.
Recently a 75 years old geezer ran a sub 6 minutes mile, and there have been many other feat of strengths done bi over 60 years old dudes.

i wonder how she'd feel if it was chad she was having sex with

I don't care about women my age. Back when I was pursuing promiscuous sex, I'd have accepted having it with them, sure. But actually getting into a serious relationship with a woman who've had more cocks than I've had kisses on the cheek and who barely has fertile years ahead of her? No, thanks. May God forgive her, but I choose not to deal with such stuff.

Last edited:
Aren't you in your late 40s? By that age people legitimately start having health problems and libido issues. Women are menopausal. Men often have issues with ED and low testosterone. You could be having other health problems like high blood pressure or type 2 diabetes. You've kind of aged out of the point in peoples' lives where they are having tons of good quality sex. You've missed out on 30+ years of fucking basically.

Last edited:
Aren't you in your late 40s? By that age people legitimately start having health problems and libido issues. Women are menopausal. Men often have issues with ED.

My mother kept having her period into her 50s. After that I stopped counting.

Dude you're like @FrustratedWhiteMale

It's beyond over for you

He could always betabuxx a single mother in her 30s. But yeah going to college frat parties and hooking up with sorority chicks or whatever he was talking about in those other threads is never going to happen.

He could always betabuxx a single mother in her 30s. But yeah going to college frat parties and hooking up with sorority chicks or whatever he was talking about in those other threads is never going to happen.

And hate to be around me? She wouldn't be anywhere near my wavelength.

They just don’t like sex with beta cucks. They want to use them for money, not have sex with them.

If husband is chad on the other hand, then she’ll be on her knees 24/7 wanting to please him

The fuck is a nonce anyways?

You must have read about middle aged women cheating on their husbands with young men. Its not that they are bored of sex. They are just bored of sex with the same person. And these men offer them the same passionate sex they once craved for in their youth.

And keep in my mind that middle aged women have experimented with every sexual technique and nothing is new for them. So even if you find a woman willing to fuck you, it would be hard to please her and on top of it you have your own sexual problems.

I hate to break it to you, but it has gone too far down hill.

Major cope from this bluepilled oldcel again. If it's george clooney, all woman your age would jump to have sex with him. Woman your age have no interest in their betabuxxer husbands, and incels.

Don't believe me? Go make a chadfish tinder and set age range 40-50 years old.

i know woman who are in their mid forties who still get excited/horny at the sight of attractive men in their late teens and twenties. i have heard them say how hot they are.

Last edited: