Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women my age already look too old IMHO

Uglychad

Uglychad

Banned
-
I'm 26

I still desire 16-22 y/o's just as much as ever. 
When I see young girls i just get overwhelmed tbh. I have such passion for them but im so ugly and old it would never work. It's because I missed out on them as a teen, so now I'm having a quarter-life crisis about it
FUCK :'(

spot on,that's the thing that will always wake me up all nights the fact that i have never experienced prime teen pussy and all femoids my age are bitter,entitled sluts.

Dayum son. Call me when you're 32.

Uglychad said:
I'm 26

When I see young girls i just get overwhelmed tbh. I have such passion for them but im so ugly and old it would never work. It's because I missed out on them as a teen, so now I'm having a quarter-life crisis about it

Yeah it's the time they start hitting the wall and looking worse. Of course they still have infinitely times higher smv than us

26 is old, it's the prime of your life

Uglychad said:
I'm 26

I'm 40 and still prefer 16-22 as well. It's over.

So many women my age look like their in their mid 30s.

Today, I actually saw an old class mate from when I was 13-15. She looked hot as fuck still and didn't look older than early 20s. It's all about dem genes and lifestyle.

Yep, at least it's karma. I remember this bitch in high school who was fucking adored by everyone for how "cute" she was (I was the only one not fucking kneeling towards her drooling over her, she had a total pancake face and beady eyes hidden under excessive eyeliner), she had nothing smart or interesting (compared to other girls anyway) and was rude to fucking everyone (but especially me because how ugly I was) while being a fake nerd, she's 24 now and looks like she's over fucking 40.

Women your age are dating 18-22 year olds these days.  

How does this make you feel?

I like 33 old year woman the most.
Perfect mixture. Sadly no older female likes ne.
Over for me.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

It makes me feel like it is over lol.

Just train your brain to do opposite.

Like instead of hot jbs train yourself to be attracted to grannies and shit.

It's the only answer.

St.Tropez said:

WAAAY too many young guys these days are going for women my age....makes me salty as fuck.

LOL @ people who believe in "the wall".

Ryo_Hazuki said:
WAAAY too many young guys these days are going for women my age....makes me salty as fuck.  

I don't get why they do that unless those women look like MILFs and most of them just look old in bad ways. 

Women age 18-23 are so much more attractive.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
St.Tropez said:
Yup

you gotta go after the 40 yr olds bro

it's tragic, it's horrible
but it is, it is reality

NekoStance said:
Yup

you gotta go after the 40 yr olds bro

it's tragic, it's horrible
but it is, it is reality

I've done dating website experiments many years ago using pics of fat women in their 40s.  They got tons of messages and a lot of the guys were average looking or better and under 30.

And this was back in the 2000s. I imagine these days they'd get even more messages considering how much more desperate guys have gotten and how many more young guys are going for much older women.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I've done dating website experiments many years ago using pics of fat women in their 40s.  They got tons of messages and a lot of the guys were average looking or better and under 30.

And this was back in the 2000s.  I imagine these days they'd get even more messages considering how much more desperate guys have gotten and how many more young guys are going for much older women.
I have done experiment with my 33 y old oneitis like two years ago and it was just over the top at the amount of attention and praise she got. Not only for ONS but for LTR as well (I asked guys specifically about marriage and kids lol and most wanted). 

So yeah the wall is just the most stupidest MGTOW cope yet. And frankly why would ANYTHING change it makes no logical sense.

St.Tropez said:
So yeah the wall is just the most stupidest MGTOW cope yet. And frankly why would ANYTHING change it makes no logical sense.

Even a lot of normie guys (who aren't red pillers or MGTOWs) seem to believe in "the wall". They might not call it "the wall" but they delusionally believe that women become easier to get when they hit a certain age (30, 35, 40, etc.).

I think it's because even a lot of young normies who are non-incel aren't doing too well in the dating scene. They have to put in a lot of effort and often beta bux to get a woman a point or two lower on the looks scale. So the they desperately want to believe that one day when they turn 35, 35 year old women will be throwing themselves at them. Of course in reality most 35 year old women will be married, be single mothers with high salary expectations who are looking for a father more than a husband, or just be cougars and date good looking guys under 25.

It only gets much much HARDER for men when they get older but for women the party never ends.

I feel exactly the same way, op. Down to the letter.

I'm 24 and girls my age are starting to look old too. From time to time I look at the Facebook's of people I graduated high school with and it's crazy how old they look. So many of them bald, others have kids and a job, the females look like cafeteria women God they look bad. If one thing I'm blessed with is that I don't look oldcel yet.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Even a lot of normie guys (who aren't red pillers or MGTOWs) seem to believe in "the wall".  They might not call it "the wall" but they delusionally believe that women become easier to get when they hit a certain age (30, 35, 40, etc.).  

I think it's because even a lot of young normies who are non-incel aren't doing too well in the dating scene.  They have to put in a lot of effort and often beta bux to get a woman a point or two lower on the looks scale.  So the they desperately want to believe that one day when they turn 35, 35 year old women will be throwing themselves at them.  Of course in reality most 35 year old women will be married, be single mothers with high salary expectations who are looking for a father more than a husband, or just be cougars and date good looking guys under 25.  

It only gets much much HARDER for men when they get older but for women the party never ends.

Being old bellow average male  is literally fate worse than death. Evidenced by hard core suicide statistics which show sui peaks at 30-40.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I don't want women my age. 22 is the MAX I'm willing to consider

Uglychad said:
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I don't want women my age. 22 is the MAX I'm willing to consider

So basically you're saying you'll be incel for life?

you guys really want me to go ER, huh?

prime teen pussy is the most coveted thing on the planet

Speaking to any femoid above the age of 18 is a waste of time. Long expired & loose.

It's brutal when you realize that: not only have your looks been holding you back from a decent or any gf, but now and forever, you AGE will too.

I won't post this girl's face so this isn't female-worshipping but imagine dating this girl in her prime:

NC0Q6jl.jpg

But never mind, boyos. If we lift hard enough, count every calorie, restrict our intake of inceldom-soothing booze, pizza, and other snacks to 0 grams, and get the best cosmetic surgery money can buy, then we may be in with a chance of getting flaked on by a used-up ex cumdumpster 30 yo woman who no longer has the ability to pairbond because of her promiscuous heyday.