Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women milk the FUCK out of having periods

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
The reality is that most women experience menstreual cycles differently. Some women get zero cramps or pain and have just a little bit of blood come out every try month. Some women on the other hand get constant cramps similar to birthing contractions and are essentially shitting their uterus out.

So we assume that just like EVERYTHING ELSE, it’d be some kind of bell curve, with some women having it easy, some having it hard. And some in the middle with it just sucking a little. So tell me how 100 PERCENT OF WOMEN all are claiming to be experiencing a true living hell once a month. I’m sure it can’t be pretty, but you’re telling me 100 percent of the women are experiencing the same suffering from their periods that 10% or less of women actually have?

To me it sounds like women at large are just lying and are trying to just play a card. Also, if 100% of women became immobilized once a month because of their periods, humans would have gone extinct long before we established civilization.

The title of this post makes me think of blood and milk. The imagery contained in it is sick. :feelspuke:

Ah ah ah, you're using logic and reason! We can't be having any of that, now, you silly inkel! Mustn't shatter the foid narrative! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

holes love to complain. it’s what they do best.

:foidSoy: SHUT IT DOWN

I never took foids getting period cramps seriously :feelshaha:. I knew since high school that they use periods as an excuse to get out of things

They get so pissed when you say ‘that time of the month again’ :feelskek: yet they constantly say we have small dicks :feelswhat:

Women are professional victims, and will take full advantage of being pretending to be a victim if you allow them to

The title of this post makes me think of blood and milk. The imagery contained in it is sick. :feelspuke:
5C205BAA CC55 45B1 AD81 E2DB9C28407D

Yep, there's a reason why dysmenorrhoea (painful menstruation) and hypermenorroea (bloody menstruations) are separate categories and women with hormonal issues and less fertility tend to have these. Normal fertile women have only mildly inconvenient menstruations and most of the time you wouldn't even know if they were menstruating or not if they didn't tell you. If you watch Hollywood films you'd be convinced that a single menstruating woman could take down the entire US Military or maybe even every man and non-menstruating woman on the planet with how much of a "power boost" it gives them, in reality it makes them weaker and less energetic.

Life is so easy being a Foid, they just love to pretend that their cramps which are infinitely less bad than IBS or eating food from certain Chinese provinces is is somehow such a big deal. The only reason they get away with it is because men can't speak from experience, so they make it into something it's not.

I don’t feel sick when I envision a preggo foid beaten up with a broken nose :feelskek:

women with hormonal issues and less fertility tend to have these
This right here. Women eat so shit nowadays that it's no wonder that they get painful periods. Their hormonal production is fucked and they are constantly inflamed by sugars and caffeine

The reality is that most women experience menstreual cycles differently. Some women get zero cramps or pain and have just a little bit of blood come out every try month. Some women on the other hand get constant cramps similar to birthing contractions and are essentially shitting their uterus out.

So we assume that just like EVERYTHING ELSE, it’d be some kind of bell curve, with some women having it easy, some having it hard. And some in the middle with it just sucking a little. So tell me how 100 PERCENT OF WOMEN all are claiming to be experiencing a true living hell once a month. I’m sure it can’t be pretty, but you’re telling me 100 percent of the women are experiencing the same suffering from their periods that 10% or less of women actually have?

To me it sounds like women at large are just lying and are trying to just play a card. Also, if 100% of women became immobilized once a month because of their periods, humans would have gone extinct long before we established civilization.
Yep, there's a reason why dysmenorrhoea (painful menstruation) and hypermenorroea (bloody menstruations) are separate categories and women with hormonal issues and less fertility tend to have these. Normal fertile women have only mildly inconvenient menstruations and most of the time you wouldn't even know if they were menstruating or not if they didn't tell you. If you watch Hollywood films you'd be convinced that a single menstruating woman could take down the entire US Military or maybe even every man and non-menstruating woman on the planet with how much of a "power boost" it gives them, in reality it makes them weaker and less energetic.

Life is so easy being a Foid, they just love to pretend that their cramps which are infinitely less bad than IBS or eating food from certain Chinese provinces is is somehow such a big deal. The only reason they get away with it is because men can't speak from experience, so they make it into something it's not.
Brilliant comments.

Women victimize themselves all the time. That's a fact. Due to their constant lying, I suspect giving birth is not as painful as they claim to be. The usual liers are just manipulating men's emotions for personal gain when they whine about "childbirth death risks and pain".

Gee, it's like women were made to have children, isn't it? If these complications were as big as they claim, humanity would've ceased to exist a long time ago.

"WAAAHHH WAHHHH I GOT A LITTLE BLOOD IN MY UNDERWEAR, LIFE AS A FEMALE IS TRULY HARD, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS US. WHITE PATRIARCHY! MALE PRIVILEGE! OPPRESSION OF WOMEN!"

Meanwhile:
- Low SMV males wageslave, rot, kill themselves after being driven to extreme loneliness and agony. No one cares. (Suicide Rate is higher for males)
- Women wet themselves over any hot guy, even if he's a psychopathic baby-killer. (so much for them crying about male patriarchy)
- Ethnic women sleep with white normies/chadlites/chad after virtue signalling online about white privilege.
- Suicide rates for men are three times more worldwide. Yet despite this, women will still argue pedantically about how women are more empathetic because they don't kill themselves as much, or that women suicide is less reported, or some other easily debunkable shit.
- Women are bigger bullies than any stereotypical hollywood jock. They make sure to let low value men know that they're less than human to them.
- Women are probably the biggest cause of the rising suicide rates, and incelibacy, NEET, hikkimori, mgtow copers, etc etc. all across the world. To be honest, if women could push a button that genocided every low value male (i.e. ethniccels, shortcels, uglycels), and get away with it, they would do it in a heartbeat.