Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women might've been more kind and loving in the past, because the patriachy was actually violent towards them.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've been thinkig about this for a while now.

While it is true that women are the evil gender, we have to wonder why the our perception of society has always been that men are violent and women are soft. I think it is because for the longest time, we did live under a patriachy, and that oppressed women. A large amount of women were oppressed by a small amount of men.

There are a few foids in my life who are super nice to me. They know all about my weird kinks, and they know that I browse this site. Ofc, they constantly say dumb shit like "Just don't be an incel <Anon>". But what do they all have in common?

They're all victims of rape or sexual assault as children.

;_;

And no, these are not screams for attention. A lot of this shit happened to them when they were children.

So what does this mean. I think it's because they were oppressed at a young age, they find chads to be repulsive, because they ooze mascuilinity. In fact, one of them actually told me that she finds chad unattractive, and she's dating her looksmatch. Likewise, with another foid I know, who's dating her looksmatch, her family was quite toxic.

While all the foids who go after chad and chad only are foids who are well of financially, have had stable/happy childhoods, and are pretty much spoilt brats who've always gotten their way. They think they're snowflake-princesses and they haven't been exposed to the real world.

It's like how when you live under an oppressive regime, and you're traumatized and beaten, and starved. And you learn to appreciate what you get when you finally escape.

There are a few foids in my life who are super nice to me. They know all about my weird kinks, and they know that I browse this site. Ofc, they constantly say dumb shit like "Just don't be an incel <Anon>". But what do they all have in common?

They're all victims of rape or sexual assault as children.

;_;

And no, these are not screams for attention. A lot of this shit happened to them when they were children.

So what does this mean. I think it's because they were oppressed at a young age, they find chads to be repulsive, because they ooze mascuilinity. In fact, one of them actually told me that she finds chad unattractive, and she's dating her looksmatch. Likewise, with another foid I know, who's dating her looksmatch, her family was quite toxic.

While all the foids who go after chad and chad only are foids who are well of financially, have had stable/happy childhoods, and are pretty much spoilt brats who've always gotten their way. They think they're snowflake-princesses and they haven't been exposed to the real world.

It's like how when you live under an oppressive regime, and you're traumatized and beaten, and starved. And you learn to appreciate what you get when you finally escape.
You may have a point. Back when I used to try talking to girls, the one most friendly with me later revealed to me an abusive past. Guess it teaches them empathy or something.

It's weird because I wish there was a way to have all the personality improvement without needing to suffer to learn it.

The best idea I can think is suffer-by-proxy of fictional characters to teach empathy without needing to experience it first-hand.

Just rape, beat, and emotionally torture young girls to make them better people theory

Foids me and social circles me.

There are a few foids in my life who are super nice to me. They know all about my weird kinks, and they know that I browse this site.
Say what? Are they family members? :feelswhat:

Say what? Are they family members? :feelswhat:
No. But I met them online.

In curryland, if you can speak and write english fluently, that automatically lifts your social status to a 6/10.

I'm only being kept down in soicety by my 3.5/10 looks.

Emotionally damaged goods will settle for less. Water has never been more wet.