Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women messing with guys who have ascended

If a girl did something like that to me It'd be the last thing she did.

One of these times, they're gonna get socked in the face and learn not to miss with a man

Small sample size but note that not a single Indian or Asian male was seen in that video,
just white, black and latino males.

Every man except one just pretty much accepted it and thought that it was normal for their girlfriend to be so stupid and clumsy and not care that she hit them in the face. The state of relationships in 2020 is beyond sad

What if she broke their glasses or got something in their eye? Of course the women dont care. What a stupid pointless thing to do just so you could get attention on social media. Only women could come up with this

why hasn't dez chads put their hoes down.

Why are they all nigger cock sucking whores?

Small sample size but note that not a single Indian or Asian male was seen in that video,
just white, black and latino males.

The first two clips were of white women with black men but most of the other clips showed white or latino men.

Guess it's because those are the kinds of guys most women are dating. Brutal racepill.

Everytime some feminist writer or news article claim that incels are violent, repost that video or send them that video of females commiting violence to men.

Also the white girls dating black men shows white women do not understand how black men are violent woman beating tyrants for any little thing. She stupidly thinks the black guy will just put up with her little joke. How naive can women be? He probably beat her later. The black guy she hits looks genuinely pissed and ready to go gorilla mode on her. Blacks are violent people, that’s why they disproportionately commit the most violent crime in America

Last edited:
Most of them just accept it, the state of men & relationships in 2020 is sad. If she did that to me & broke my glasses or something I'd be done with her bs instantly tbh.
They were brainwashed by the bbc myth "all blacks have large cocks", and when they realize it's not real they get aggressive.

The clip at 50 seconds, dude looks like the son of the girl, he is getting height and frame mogged by her, as well as getting hammered by her purse. He is also getting metaphorically hammered by her frame within the cameras frame, and also by the frame rate of the shot.

Last edited: