Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Women mask their autism"

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
About a month ago I made a post proving with science that women cannot get autism and that anyone who claims they have it as a woman are just lying. Recently, someone took a screenshot of this and posted it on reddit. Here is what an absolutely retarded foid said:

"It's been scientifically proven that women can have autism. For a long time, doctors didn't believe women could have autism because of medical misogyny. Also, girls are more likely to be diagnosed later in life because they mask it."

How retarded and disrespectful do these people have to be? You cannot just "mask" autism. That is like asking a cripple to stand up and walk. I was right when I said they are trying to steal a MALE NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER.

Last edited:
High IQ thread. 1000% agree

feminists have to pretend women arent privileged by viewing every inconvenience as "misogynist" and "patriarchal". they want to be the victim to preserve their privilege

You can't mask autism. Even if you try to act normal, you'll stand out.

IT foids are so dumb

Just mask your neural pathways during brain scans, it's so easy to fake how your brain is literally structured on a fundamental level to a MRI machine sweatie :foidSoy::foidSoy:

God, these """people""" are so mentally handicapped, they shouldn't be considered human beings. You can't hide or falsify a neurological condition that changes how your brain is wired and shows up in empirical observations. They lack the self awareness to realize how retarded their insane absurdly negative IQ statements sound.

Just mask your neural pathways during brain scans, it's so easy to fake how your brain is literally structured on a fundamental level to an MRI machine sweatie :foidSoy::foidSoy:

God, these """people""" are so mentally handicapped, they shouldn't be considered human beings. You can't hide or falsify a neurological condition that changes how your brain is wired and shows up in empirical observations. They lack the self awareness to realize how retarded their insane absurdly negative IQ statements sound.

I will state my opinion on this. I know that even if women did have autism, it would affect them far less because they have female privilege and barely have to do anything to get a man. Now, here is my take on this that is gonna be controversial here. I DO believe some women are spergs too, despite being far less common than in men. Here is why I think this. My own mother seems to have Asperger’s. She has a very similar overall personality to me and that’s why we get along well. For as long as I can remember, she has had ZERO friends. I can’t remember a time she hung out with anyone but me or another family member like her father. She goes to work, comes home, and goes to bed after hanging out with me a bit. Never hangs out with anyone she knows from work, never hangs out with anyone else either unless it’s linked to me or family matters.

I will state my opinion on this. I know that even if women did have autism, it would affect them far less because they have female privilege and barely have to do anything to get a man. Now, here is my take on this that is gonna be controversial here. I DO believe some women are spergs too, despite being far less common than in men.
I've definitely seen women who were a bit autistic. I remember when I was in school I would see some fat girl who played on her Nintendo switch during lunch hour. Later that year I saw her holding hands with what I assumed was her boyfriend. Same fat physique but towered over her.

"Don't try to understand women, women understand women and they hate each other." – Al Bundy​

I think the only department where autistic females truly suffer in is in dealing with female social dynamics.

It is negligible while trying to find a partner though.

I do think women can have autism, but if affects them way less for two reasons:
1) Women have a different baseline to start. In some aspects, autism looks like "extreme male brain". So in that sense in some aspects a woman with autism just has a brain structure more like a man. Obviously that might cause problems because it makes her "different" than other women, but it doesn't make her socially retarded like male autists
2) Women aren't expected to initiate as much which is a problem for autists. I can't read body language well, so maybe I have missed some opportunities? Anyway, women are talked to and don't have to lead, so them having a lower social intelligence wouldn't affect them as much.

I am currently writing with a woman who claims to be autistic on discord and indeed communicating with her is easier than with other women. Not perfectly easy because I think she, just like all other women, wants to be lied to to some extent, but it's still so nice because even though we don't share many interests, talking with her is easier than with other women. And she also thought that I had autism just based on the way I wrote. I am definitely doing something wrong. I think my dream girlfriend should be autistic.

I've definitely seen women who were a bit autistic. I remember when I was in school I would see some fat girl who played on her Nintendo switch during lunch hour. Later that year I saw her holding hands with what I assumed was her boyfriend. Same fat physique but towered over her.

"Don't try to understand women, women understand women and they hate each other." – Al Bundy​

I think the only department where autistic females truly suffer in is in dealing with female social dynamics.

It is negligible while trying to find a partner though.
Yep. They don’t struggle at all to get boyfriends/ husbands, which is more important than having female friends for them anyway. Somewhat autistic females can struggle to fit in with female social circles though like you said, as is the case with my mother

“masked autism” has got to be the silliest thing i have ever heard

I hate the term ‘mask’ because of non-NT foids who don’t have any problems whom use the term to the point where it becomes meaningless.

Autism isn't a neurological disorder.

Just mask your neural pathways during brain scans, it's so easy to fake how your brain is literally structured on a fundamental level to a MRI machine sweatie :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Autism isn't a neurological disorder and brain scans aren't used to "diagnose" it.

Autism isn't a neurological disorder and brain scans aren't used to "diagnose" it.
That post was made in reply to a foid insinuating there are no available ways of observing ASD's effects on the brain with data, thus it's perfectly feasible that someone can 'mask' their autism without there being any tangible signs of the condition being observed.

the closest i where to mask my Asperger was being just considered weird instead of a sperg, atleast i think, theacher altelast didnt ask my parents for a diagnoses