Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women Marry Men They Can Control

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
Women are fucking drunk with power and they cannot handle a relationship where they do not have it. In 90% of the relationships I see outside of youngsters under 20, the woman ultimately wears the pants in the relationship. The only obvious exceptions are the old giga chads or billionaires who date younger women, THIS IS RARE. The vast majority of married women are slave owners to a betacuck. The 'were equals' is a load of BULLSHIT.

Why is this the case?

Because Cucks & Simps ARE ALIVE AND NOT SENTENCED TO DEATH

also most people under 20 are soyboys

of fucking course they do, what would be the point otherwise?

of fucking course they do, what would be the point otherwise?
I believe many if not most women would choose a betacuck to marry over a chad who doesn't simp to her night and day. A woman may prefer chad for a one night stand for a fling but they end up marrying the simp because they want a slave. Chads don't make good slaves.

Last edited:
I believe many if not most women would choose a betacuck to marry over a chad who doesn't simp to her night and day. A woman may prefer chad for a one night stand or a fling but they end up marrying the simp because they want a slave. Chads don't make good slaves.
I've heard some foids say the same thing. As the old saying goes, chad fuxx, beta buxx.

Why is this the case?

Because Cucks & Simps ARE ALIVE AND NOT SENTENCED TO DEATH

also most people under 20 are soyboys
I have no experience with kids under 20 except for on the internet, so you may be right. Are the girls dating the soyboys? I suppose the newer generation of chads could also be soyboys (effeminate, cucks) :feelshehe:. Imagine if the chads start becoming obedient cucks too :feelskek:.

When foids establish social dominance in general, men lose the power to make demands. As a result, we're forced to be lonely or be beta cuck slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back