Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women make terrible friends. They will never stand by you in dark days

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
If she's not fucking you, cut her out of your life. Women aren't worth a piss as a friend. A female friend is nothing more than an abuser and user of you as an emotional tampton. They won't stand by you when you most need them.

If they do stand by you it will only be a few times to pretend they are not like other girls.

But in doing this they will feel embarrassed that they bent to the whims of a subhuman male by treating him with dignity and so will later double on treating him badly to make up for this in the future.

A woman is only good at two things: manipulation of sub8s and use of her body for chads

They are not your friends, they're using you somehow.

What is with wives, who defend her man against other people, are faithful despite social-death accusations to her husband(pedophilia, racism...)
It is a maybe a minority, but some women use this relatively easy thing to outshine all other monkeys branching women and show their worth.

Or do you mean platonic female-male friendships? Then I have to agree tbh. Do you have examples in your own life?

Women are not loyal and I hate them

all women are whores. Any symbols of love and trust associated with them are a falsehood to help perpetuate their successfully passive ways. Even the most radical libfems admit in private how their relationships with other women cause them anxiety.

Last edited: