Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women love those who have privileged ways of operating. THeir most chief criteria.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
A gymcel who lifts is nothing special. A person who has indistinct facial features.
A guy though who has blue eyes, blonde hair, refined cheekbones, etc. The physiological implication is that he does things with a refinement/ class just because women have this gimmicky belief system around variety.
It boils towards how being skinny/ prettyboy makes it somehow possible in a girl's fantasy FANTASY world that a guy comes from some esoteric doctor strange esque universe. Which I hate because that comes from unchangeable features.
YEah a guy can gymcel but the physiologicla implications are still rooted in this universe.

even if you have oscar wilde tier material, and real practical value, girls get weary of being in a nonfantasy universe and want to have the sensation of fantasy.
You can be as productive as you want to be, or as effective, but girls are looking to be in their prince charming fantasy rather than reality.
Achieve millionaire status all you want, if you don't have the physiologicla implications of the fantasy they want to fit in, then you're out of their world realm.

some bodies in a barrel and town full of snow is what I recommend for this problem.

some bodies in a barrel and town full of snow is what I recommend for this problem.
Height gives true privilege. Base value is unchangeable, determined by genetics,
even if you gymcel you do not come off magical.

please define what you mean lol.
I mean women judge everything down to the exclusivity/ specificity of someone born with highervalue, for fantasy reasons, or for irrevocable status that won't be pillared on compensation/ nervous/ breakable.