Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women love bullies

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
They crave bully cock. And they try to pretend that they themselves are not evil, and are good, yet choose to date and be attracted to people they know are assholes. Yet they crave the cocks. They think their a good person, and "don't know why" they're attracted to bullies. Ur not a good person u FUCKING piece of shit fucking whore. U choose to give ur pussy to an evil person that makes u evil. Women are fucking shit. I fucking hate them all (except for my sister and my mom)

The more subhuman the bully's victim is, the more she will laugh and be turned on by the bullying.

They don't like ugly bullies.

Yep, and people will tell you women love smart and nice guys, which is the biggest cope known to man.

The more subhuman the bully's victim is, the more she will laugh and be turned on by the bullying.
No she kinda giggles and says "saaadddd" but is actually totally okay with it yet pretending to care because she knows, morally, that she should care yet doesn't care because the power of Chads cock is too strong

Bullies are people that want to show their dominance and if they achieve it, their dick will be sucked by a femoid in the crowd watching the fight later on that day. If you're the small or non-violent guy that gets either physically or mentally challenged by a bully, well.... let's just say you either can let it happen or fuck the faggot up to show others you ain't takin' shit. Luckily for me, I always stood my ground and got aggressive (angry and such) right back at these "bullies" and nothing happened, because most of these "bullies" are pussies in the first place.

They crave bully cock. And they try to pretend that they themselves are not evil, and are good, yet choose to date and be attracted to people they know are assholes. Yet they crave the cocks. They think their a good person, and "don't know why" they're attracted to bullies. Ur not a good person u FUCKING piece of shit fucking whore. U choose to give ur pussy to an evil person that makes u evil. Women are fucking shit. I fucking hate them all (except for my sister and my mom)
https://incels.is/threads/the-worst-type-of-incel-to-be.31167/

i've never got bullied due to my high negotiation skill.

women love chad*

THIS is why I want women to be as miserable as possible. I don't care what the consequence is. They need to feel our pain.