Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women love abusive relationships-just abuse womenpill

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
I’m sure all of you (myself included) want nothing more than to have a girl who we can do everything for, make her happy, make sure she doesn’t have any stress, treat her like a princess, tend to her every need and love her forever. But women don’t want that, women want abusive men who treat them like dirt. They have no respect or love for men who hold empathy, love and compassion. Because they’re biological hardwired to go for a brutish barbarian , a dominant alpha male.

My grandfather was 6’1 and high HTN In Morden day (chadlite in his time). He still loves my grandmother more than anything and my grandmother loves him. I want what they have, he gets to love her so much. He never maltreats her and he’s always been there for her. He’s such a great guy and I think the world of him , but loving relationships don’t exist anymore.
My mother once described beatings from my abusive father (who abused me too) as: “it feels horrible at first but after you get beat a rush of pleasure comes over you”. Perhaps this is. A rush of hope , perhaps this is a rush of desperation or lust. But no matter what it is, it tells us one important fact. Women love being abused. And that’s the hardest pill to shallow.

I want more than anything to have a girlfriend who I can take care of and love her forever. All I fucking want is a girl to treat nicely. But women don’t want that, women want abusive despicable chads. That’s what turns them on. Not nice guys like me.

I've seen multiple times femoids leave/ cheat on their nice guy boyfriend just to go back to their abusive ex.

I've seen multiple times femoids leave/ cheat on their nice guy boyfriend just to go back to their abusive ex.
Yup. My mother once dated a tall Chad who owned a company making steal(when I was a child), she got bored and left him so she could complain about being lonely

They’re submissive masochists by nature

I’m sure all of you (myself included) want nothing more than to have a girl who we can do everything for, make her happy, make sure she doesn’t have any stress, treat her like a princess, tend to her every need and love her forever. But women don’t want that, women want abusive men who treat them like dirt. They have no respect or love for men who hold empathy, love and compassion. Because they’re biological hardwired to go for a brutish barbarian , a dominant alpha male.

My grandfather was 6’1 and high HTN In Morden day (chadlite in his time). He still loves my grandmother more than anything and my grandmother loves him. I want what they have, he gets to love her so much. He never maltreats her and he’s always been there for her. He’s such a great guy and I think the world of him , but loving relationships don’t exist anymore.
My mother once described beatings from my abusive father (who abused me too) as: “it feels horrible at first but after you get beat a rush of pleasure comes over you”. Perhaps this is. A rush of hope , perhaps this is a rush of desperation or lust. But no matter what it is, it tells us one important fact. Women love being abused. And that’s the hardest pill to shallow.

I want more than anything to have a girlfriend who I can take care of and love her forever. All I fucking want is a girl to treat nicely. But women don’t want that, women want abusive despicable chads. That’s what turns them on. Not nice guys like me.
Yes they are biologically programmed to go for this and stay with these abusers because of being attached to this type of macho dude oofy doofy with a stable job does not give their vaginas the same tingles.