Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Women look for different things in men when on dating apps than when in real life"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I'm sure we've all heard variants of this massive cope whenever it is repeatedly shown that for example on dating apps sub-8 men are completely fucking invisible to women, even to the trashy overweight 2's with 3 kids from different "baby daddies." Or they will attempt to cope with "well when they don't know your personality and looks are all they have to go off of..." Cucks and normies in denial will then also attempt to buttress this pathetic state of denial with "oh but my short dadbod friend who has a hot wife" nevermind that statistically speaking he will just be cheated on if he isn't being cheated on already and it is usually just a beta provider situation. Yes, women are TOTALLY attracted to different things when in person, you see. And suddenly, once they log into those dating apps or get on social media, well it all just changes somehow like Jekyll and Hyde and for some reason they all tend to start wanting 6 foot plus ripped white upper-class Chads for some strange reason. Don't think anything of it!

This is one of the most pathetic copes of all.

Soyciety will INSIST that foids showing what they ACTUALLY want when being protected by anonymity and a delusion that they can actually get it is somehow not representative with how they actually think, but then will insist that a co-worker who reposted a largely innocuous meme that is deemed "rathitht" or some other scenario like that must automatically be a hateful white supremacist and demand he be fired

Dating apps are pure suifuel. They make me feel even more depressed than I already am. Luckly you only have to find 1 right girl and then you can quit it forever. And unfortunately for girls they can't have 100 boyfriends at once and they also age so atleast that keeps their narcissism in check a bit.

Dating apps are pure suifuel. They make me feel even more depressed than I already am. Luckly you only have to find 1 right girl and then you can quit it forever. And unfortunately for girls they can't have 100 boyfriends at once and they also age so atleast that keeps their narcissism in check a bit.
of course foids can have 100 boyfriends at once. POLYAMORY. It's the future, educate yourself:soy:

Indeed it is a cope — women want rich, high status, Chad-voiced, Chad-looks — we know they have a very harsh cutoff and are picky because of online and speed dating stats for example.

Men want attractive women, but don’t give a damn about money or status comparatively and are far more willing to compromise.

Ive never heard that before but it sounds fucking retarded

Luckly you only have to find 1 right girl and then you can quit it forever.

LOL now that's definitely not true. IF you are able to do so, it is only a matter of time before you are cucked.

Honestly its even more brutal in real life. On a dating app, your just one in a million uglies she doesnt want to fuck. In real life, you’re a creepy stalker she will report to the police

I haven't heard it put like that. More like, "you can build more of a connection IRL bro" which is basically just saying there's less competition in the general physical vicinity than online so the foid might actually allow you to talk to her in that scenario. :feelshaha:

I just think if one's ugly/average and tall, then it's better to try to find a gf IRL.
Otherwise, there's no difference between dating apps and real life.