Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women, LMFAO!!

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/kc7ip8/i_want_to_open_up_husband_wants_something/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"He says that he is not willing to pay most of our expenses if there is no exclusivity. He thinks that it would be ok if I would get my own place, as he bought our place and I have not been paying the loan at all due to that I am still a student and not working at the same time because of my slight depression."

"He also comes from a rich family "

"I don't think this is fair from him and frankly I feel disrespected."

You can't even make this shit up anymore holy shit. Kudos to the human male for standing his ground. Hopefully he divorces this witch.

KAwwKbP

It's never men wanting to open up the relationship. Wonder why... :feelswhere:

Guys a little ahead of the curve though. Doesn't wanna support a foid financially if he's sharing her. Something tells me any future "wife's boyfriends" aren't keen to help her with the bills.

Foid of course brings nothing to the table but her pussy since she's a "student with depression". An excuse only foids can use because a broke man gets nothing unless he's a chad.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/kc7ip8/i_want_to_open_up_husband_wants_something/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"He says that he is not willing to pay most of our expenses if there is no exclusivity. He thinks that it would be ok if I would get my own place, as he bought our place and I have not been paying the loan at all due to that I am still a student and not working at the same time because of my slight depression."

"He also comes from a rich family "

"I don't think this is fair from him and frankly I feel disrespected."

You can't even make this shit up anymore holy shit. Kudos to the human male for standing his ground. Hopefully he divorces this witch.

Good for him. Why the fuck would I pay for some foid to come into my house and fuck with some chad? He should kick her out the moment she suggests polyamory, or just use it to fuck a bunch of foids if he's good looking enough

It's funny how she could agree to his terms anyway, as some other guy she has in her orbit will gladly give her a place to stay.

When even the top comments of fucking reddit disagree with an entitled foid. Jfl

"slight depression" dumb bitch does not have any idea of what misery is.

When even the top comments of fucking reddit disagree with an entitled foid. Jfl
Third comment is literally "happy wife happy life" JFL

Sadly for the cucked husband he's fucked unless he dissolves the marriage ASAP (and even then). She can just cheat on him at her will and he has to still take care of her. And as husband he is automatically considered the father regardless of DNA. If he was smart he'd be running.

Right? You know you're a fucking retard when reddit disagrees with you despite being female

BASED.

It's never men wanting to open up the relationship. Wonder why... :feelswhere:

Guys a little ahead of the curve though. Doesn't wanna support a foid financially if he's sharing her. Something tells me any future "wife's boyfriends" aren't keen to help her with the bills.

Foid of course brings nothing to the table but her pussy since she's a "student with depression". An excuse only foids can use because a broke man gets nothing unless he's a chad.
Every excuse in the book to not be accountable. Women are a fucking joke.

"slight depression" dumb bitch does not have any idea of what misery is.
Depression is basically a woman's cop out for taking responsibility for anything

LMAO she literally wants a betabuxx to fund her having sex with other men. She feels entitled to it. SHE'S ASKING WHO IS IN THE WRONG THE ENTITLMENT OF WOMEN IS ENDLESS.

If the moment your girl ASKS, just ASKS for an open relationship, and you don't throw her out of your house by her fucking filthy hair, then you're a cuck.

Women’s rights everyone

If he has any brain at all he will already be planning for the divorce once the word "poly" comes out of her mouth. They've only been married for a few years and she openly admits to wanting to have sex with other men.

LMAO she literally wants a betabuxx to fund her having sex with other men. She feels entitled to it. SHE'S ASKING WHO IS IN THE WRONG THE ENTITLMENT OF WOMEN IS ENDLESS.

If the moment your girl ASKS, just ASKS for an open relationship, and you don't throw her out of your house by her fucking filthy hair, then you're a cuck.
THIS. The moment a woman even gets it in her head that she can ask you for that your relationship is over.

Women’s rights everyone
:feelskek:

If he has any brain at all he will already be planning for the divorce once the word "poly" comes out of her mouth. They've only been married for a few years and she openly admits to wanting to have sex with other men.
BASED

I just can't imagine the absolute balls to ask to fuck another man when you're married.

We know she's already doing it, but to be so cocky to assume the answer will be yes. They truly live in another reality.

Good morning,

I just can't imagine the absolute balls to ask to fuck another man when you're married.

We know she's already doing it, but to be so cocky to assume the answer will be yes. They truly live in another reality.
Women's rights are the only reason she had the balls to even have it as a thought in her head

Women really have a deep seated desire to cuck men. They're always so quick to abandon commitment.

Always woman asking for poly because they got 50+ faggots lined up.

Are there any words left to describe the deserved contempt of these foids that we haven't already used?