Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women living on Tutorial Island CONFIRMED

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Irrepressible truth that women are no doubt living life in easy mode...

In tutorial island, when you attack a MOB, they either can't reach you and or strike you back.

Imagine playing a game/life where when you assault someone, you don't have to worry about your HP since the tutorial mobs won't strike back at you.:feelskek:

Oh, also this video confirms how beta cucknight this world is...

Your analogy is so fucking spot on omg. Good job :feelsautistic:

Your analogy is so fucking spot on omg. Good job :feelsautistic:

im aware of the obvious repost and low iq factore of the thread but hey, gotta keep this forum alive and healthy.

The whole “men are stronger than women and therefore shouldn't hit back" argument is bullshit because women are now the size of hippos which slightly evens things out. Their faces and organs are protected by a triple layer of fat capable of absorbing multiple blows from the fiercest of gorillas. It is over boyos, these cunts just got all their xp and dumped it into defense.

There's a clear double standard that men can't hit women but women can hit men. So where's my "Violence Against Men Awareness?" For the existence of this sterotype, why is there no movement to hold women and women specifically accountable for their abuses? It's considered a "justified prejudice" to be worried about men specifically hitting women specifically. So surely it's a justified prejudice to worry about the inverse?

Damn. Look at how they start making excuses when the genders are reversed. This video is old though. There is a moment taking place (Be Gone Thot) because men can now see how they behave thanks to social media. We still have Beta Cuck WhiteKnights.

The whole “men are stronger than women and therefore shouldn't hit back" argument is bullshit because women are now the size of hippos which slightly evens things out. Their faces and organs are protected by a triple layer of fat capable of absorbing multiple blows from the fiercest of gorillas. It is over boyos, these cunts just got all their xp and dumped it into defense.

Here let me solve this argument for you.

It doesn't matter that men are ''stronger'' than women.

Imagine you're a 6 foot+ gymmax broad muscular man.
Now a 5 foot lanky skinny guy approaches you in the street and starts assaulting you..

So.....you shoudn't hit him back or defend yourself because he is physically weaker?

How stupid is that?

I've seen and heard so many abuse because of this ''don't ever hit a women'' thing.

At school, I saw tall fat girls physically assaulting guy smaller and skinnier than her and when the guys tried hitting her back, a bunch of mangina and cuks come to stop him and defends the girl.

My mother physically assaulted and verbally abused my father multiple times, when he asked her to stop, she wouldn't.

Until one day, he had enough and pushed her against the wall..She called the police on him...My father was brought away and detained that night...

It's like trying to commit a crime in an Elder Scrolls game. The moment you try something, the guards are going to come after you and kill you.

im aware of the obvious repost and low iq factore of the thread but hey, gotta keep this forum alive and healthy.
I am new here and I truly didn't mean any sarcasm brother!

why they didnt ask her what she thinks about whores lying about getting raped

It's like trying to commit a crime in an Elder Scrolls game. The moment you try something, the guards are going to come after you and kill you.

''STOP!
You violated the law!''.

553EFFA0 683E 4090 817B 6258A32CE8D6

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back