Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women living on easy mode with cheat codes

Kaichee

Kaichee

卐Australia Enjoyer卐
★★★★

'Muh it's a heinous act can give you life sentence when you hit a toilets"

Nigga I don't care.

Really nice body, unfortunate face, still would

Also, clown world tier sentencing going easy on foids. But tbh it’s just sexhaver-on-sexhaver violence.

Tutorial Mode indeed

One day she's going to glass a man who will react by stabbing her with the broken glass right in her throat, and I will be very happy when that day comes.

May be unpopular opinion but we need more female judges. Male judges tend to be be giga simps and let foids go left unpunished or with a very minor punishment, female judges tend to be harsher on other foids. Just thought about the case where this fat subhuman shot his wife because she cheated on him and he got only 10 years by the female judge. If it was a male judge he would have either gotten a death sentence or serve a life sentence

My e-oneitis isn’t overweight but I wouldn’t say she’s a Stacey, only Becky tier.
stacy in terms of social status. us men can romanticize any kind of woman. because as ive said we are the romantic gender.

May be unpopular opinion but we need more female judges. Male judges tend to be be giga simps and let foids go left unpunished or with a very minor punishment, female judges tend to be harsher on other foids. Just thought about the case where this fat subhuman shot his wife because she cheated on him and he got only 10 years by the female judge. If it was a male judge he would have either gotten a death sentence or serve a life sentence
I can’t believe I’m saying this but this actually makes sense.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but this actually makes sense.
Autists could also make good judges as they view things more objectively and dont let flow in too many emotions into their descisions

no retard. women do not have good judgement,

Autists could also make good judges as they view things more objectively and dont let flow in too many emotions into their descisions
autistic men.