Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women living in Japan discuss Height in dating

JJtheIncel

JJtheIncel

Veteran
★★★★

Not looking good for manlets as usual
You know who will show up soon

It's over for manlets :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hate this word but I legit get T R I G G E R E D when I hear dumb foids talk shit about manlets. They're always so stupid about it too. Most unironically say dumb shit like "oh height doesn't matter as long as they're ____ tall", completely missing the point of what they just said. Most foids who have dumb height requirements aren't even that good looking. I had a legit hamplanet tell me once that I was too short for her. a fucking hamplanet. Manlets will always be hated and theres nothing I can do about it. I hope every woman in this video gets run over by a car, obnoxious cunts.

I hate this word but I legit get T R I G G E R E D when I hear dumb foids talk shit about manlets. They're always so stupid about it too. Most unironically say dumb shit like "oh height doesn't matter as long as they're ____ tall", completely missing the point of what they just said. Most foids who have dumb height requirements aren't even that good looking. I had a legit hamplanet tell me once that I was too short for her. a fucking hamplanet. Manlets will always be hated and theres nothing I can do about it. I hope every woman in this video gets run over by a car, obnoxious cunts.
Those girls that lie like that are the worst
"Ah so height doesn't matter to you, right? So how tall is your boyfriend?"
"He is 6'4", but this doesn't mean anything, because when I was on first grade I dated a guy who was 5'8", so I like short guys as well"

Those girls that lie like that are the worst
"Ah so height doesn't matter to you, right? So how tall is your boyfriend?"
"He is 6'4", but this doesn't mean anything, because when I was on first grade I dated a guy who was 5'8", so I like short guys as well"
and if a manlet even talked to her I'd bet she would turn his ass down super fast.

Reminder that all women are whores, reminder that all women lie, reminder to go Eat your Rice.

You herd them. It's personal preference so, it's okay.

Fucking whore

and if a manlet even talked to her I'd bet she would turn his ass down super fast.
Now if a man reject a woman because she is fat, that is the ultimate sin and he should be shot dead, but women can reject, make fun, and want dead short men for something that is totally out of their control to chage it

Now if a man reject a woman because she is fat, that is the ultimate sin and he should be shot dead, but women can reject, make fun, and want dead short men for something that is totally out of their control to chage it
I'd fuck a fat woman since I'm desperate tbh but fat foids think they are much more valuable than they are.

I'd fuck a fat woman since I'm desperate tbh but fat foids think they are much more valuable than they are.
Me too but it really depends on how fat tho, a little chubby is okay a landwhale I couldn't I probably would throw up

Me too but it really depends on how fat tho, a little chubby is okay a landwhale I couldn't I probably would throw up
I could fuck landwhale as long as she was hygienic. Once she is stinky as fuck I'm out.

I could fuck landwhale as long as she was hygienic. Once she is stinky as fuck I'm out.
Shit man, everyone have a level of volcelism but I'm glad to say, or not, that yours is 0, fucking a landwhale is too much for me, my dick wouldn't even get hard to have sex with her

What about the girl who asked permission to make a dirty joke? Classy, polite, and respectful of cultural differences.

Manlets have it worse than us framecels, you can fix your frame but not your height.

As long as they're 6'3, height isn't an issue.

TEEHEE

Being a manlet is like being a leper people are disgusted and avoid you. Difference is there is no cure for being a manlet.

Not looking good for manlets as usual
You know who will show up soon

LOL, this noodle whore seriously said she likes short guys and then holds her hand up 10 inches above her head, LUL. 10 inches above a 5´3 noodle whore is SHORT; LOL. it´s fucking over, well, actually, it can´t be over if it never began.
I see the rope as St Blackops2cel tempts me with it. I´m coming
I see the rope as St Blackops2cel tempts me with it. I´m coming

Last edited:
Manlets have it worse than us framecels, you can fix your frame but not your height.
Try having both lol
Deltmaxx the nonexistent to gain 1 fucking inch to the frame? Still pre-puberty bearded child.

Its not "personal preference" when every girl has it.

JBW in Asia is mostly JBT

JFL at the girls speaking about personality

So these are your pure japanese maidens huh?

Hai.

LELQ4W4cSabZRlmSHlV8pYMSe8fieyrgjw79hX0t9XU.png

“SAFE AURA”
“WITH SHORTER GUYS I DONT FEEL SAFE”

I want to Junko Furuta this bitch right now and put her not only in 44 days of hell but 50. I’ll disembowel this bitch and make her eat own insides as I rape her for the 100th time her begging me to kill her.

i always watch this kind of interviews before... feels miserable all the time. now i dont care bout anything. Fuck this,fuck that,fuck everyone mentality achieved

I’ll disembowel this bitch and make her eat own insides as I rape her for the 100th time her begging me to kill her.
That just made me climax. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

“Safe aura teehee”
“Personal preference teehee” (more like universal requirement)
“I want to feel safe teehee”

ARE YOU COPERS STILL DENYING THAT FIGHTING SUCCESS = EVERYTHING?? we never stopped being knuckdragging apes, you fools.

Since men in Asia tend to be smaller than men in the west, I always thought that Asian women are not so concerned about height. But of course I was wrong.

I'm 5 foot 9, even that's probably too small for most girls JFL

Virtue signaling everywhere

Since men in Asia tend to be smaller than men in the west, I always thought that Asian women are not so concerned about height. But of course I was wrong.

I'm 5 foot 9, even that's probably too small for most girls JFL
Well, they do hate their men lmao

manlets need to die

>muh personal preference

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Daily reminder that when women talk about height, they've already filtered all guys by looks.

Gl manlets get eliminated on the second phase. Ugly guys didn't even make it past the first phase.