Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women live longer than men but it's always men that are found rotting in their house because they literally died alone

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was talking to my mum today about how some old man's dead-body was only found because the maggots and flies leaked into the flat below. I told my mum that that is what awaits me. She's starting to see how likely it is that I will never get a gf. She's resigned herself to never having grandchildren cuz I have no siblings.

I wonder how often men are found dead but because the body hasn't started to rot yet, it doesn't make the news?

Have you ever heard of a woman's dead-body being found rotting? Women are always surrounded by friends, beta orbiters, and chads, and later in life, family. People want to be around women so when a woman is ill and old, people are more likely to check in on her. If you're a man, you should fucking man up. How dare you not be able to get out of bed cuz you have too much cancer and arthritis. Why don't you go for a relaxing jog?

Fucking brutal.

If you're a man, you should fucking man up. How dare you not be able to get out of bed cuz you have too much cancer and arthritis. Why don't you go for a relaxing jog?

I can unironically actually see people giving this advice to old men.

Tons of men just rot away by themselves, even if they have family.

That's more common than people seem to think. I remember reading a story on /x/ about it, how some kids broke inside a house and found a mummified, and found a diary where he wrote his thoughts while he was losing his mind. I really wondered if that is what is waiting me, dying alone in a big house with no one to check if I was alive or not, scary as fuck.

Found it, don't click if you're a fag: imgur.com/o5SVh16.jpg

Last edited:
That's more common than people seem to think. I remember reading a story on /x/ about it, how some kids broke inside a house and found a mummified, and found a diary where he wrote his thoughts while he was losing his mind. I really wondered if that is what is waiting me, dying alone in a big house with no one to check if I was alive or not, scary as fuck.

Just sad.

jeeeeeeez

Men are expendable trash.

Maby you could ask youre mum if she helps you finding a partner. Like arranged marriage. Its normal in alot of cultures that ur.mum is the one who is picking you a wife

Took 2 weeks before we found out our uncle suicide and he had a wife and 5 kids.

I have legit known a few men who died that way. Not necessarily by suicide, but died and rotted for weeks before anyone found them, and it was only because neighbours complained about the smell.

And what about the funeral? Imagine a funeral where there is no next of kin, no will, nobody to attend. WTF happens?

THIS IS THE FATE OF THE SUB-8 MALE.

Last edited:
Women live longer because society is geared to provide them with a better quality of life. Men have to do all the shit jobs, risk getting life changing injuries, get exposed to god knows what substances so they can end up with some crippling disease 20 years later while women can demand to be given cushty jobs and demand the same pay as their more qualified and experienced male peers all because they have a vagina and society owes it to them. Women are entitled to everything didnt you know.

Sub8 males have no lives, though. They are already dead, even if they're beta buxxing some used up whore. Being deprived of sex is the worst feeling in the world.