Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women live a pathetic existence

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
When I was jogging I ran clockwise in a park and a foid ran counterclockwise. I looked in her eyes ONCE, not even threatening or something. She stopped jogging. Women do shit like this all the damn time and often even change the side of the road if you're walking with them.

Their instincts are always on hyper alert and they are cowardly as fuck. Their brains are designed to detected the SMALLEST red flags (except when he is handsome, then it doesn't matter that he is a criminal).

Imagine having the strength of a 12 year old boy your entire life
Imagine having a hole and bleeding from it every month
Imagine being so cowardly that you are scared of fucking anything
Imagine being a slave to your emotions
Imagine being treated like garbage by Chad
Imagine looking like shit after 25
Imagine having no antenna for culture, philosophy, anything higher

They exist on such a low and animalistic level.

Yeah in a way foids live in tutorial mode, yet would I WANT TO BE ONE? Absolutely not. I would love to have the same high SMV as a foid and all the privileges, but still remain me or in other words: being a Chad. Foids are fucking pathetic.

Trash go for trash.

When I was jogging I ran clockwise in a park and a foid ran counterclockwise. I looked in her eyes ONCE, not even threatening or something. She stopped jogging. Women do shit like this all the damn time and often even change the side of the road if you're walking with them.

Their instincts are always on hyper alert and they are cowardly as fuck. Their brains are designed to detected the SMALLEST red flags (except when he is handsome, then it doesn't matter that he is a criminal).

Imagine having the strength of a 12 year old boy your entire life
Imagine having a hole and bleeding from it every month
Imagine being so cowardly that you are scared of fucking anything
Imagine being a slave to your emotions
Imagine being treated like garbage by Chad
Imagine looking like shit after 25
Imagine having no antenna for culture, philosophy, anything higher

They exist on such a low and animalistic level.

Yeah in a way foids live in tutorial mode, yet would I WANT TO BE ONE? Absolutely not. I would love to have the same high SMV as a foid and all the privileges, but still remain me or in other words: being a Chad. Foids are fucking pathetic.
Stupid fucking cope.

They make so much money off just existing. Their life is so easy.

You. Me. Everyone else here. We are trash. The foids that you're bitching about. They're living their life. Like a proper functioning normal human.

This has to be legitimately the most retarded thread I've come across.

That fact that they live on easy mode and can make a quick million of some lewd only fans photos really emphasizes just how pathetic of a race they are.
No, it emphasizes how pathetic of a race WEAK SIMP men are.

Yes I would want to be one and just be lesbian. I'd get daily validation, think I'm the shit and people would validate it. Never have money problems, people always like you and support you. Take selfies everyday and be in love with myself.