Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women literally think you're trash if you're not rich and chad, yet men still don't hate them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
what the fucking is wrong with your fucking brain if you don't hate someone who wants you dead

how cucked and beyond pathetic are you if you're always "sticking up" for someone who thinks your dog shit

but most men, like 99% will always cuck out for women

what the fucking is wrong with your fucking brain if you don't hate someone who wants you dead

how cucked and beyond pathetic are you if you're always "sticking up" for someone who thinks your dog shit

but most men, like 99% will always cuck out for women
Same way people buy products from companies that hate their customers. Because people believe it just won't happen to them. Going into marriage today is like walking into a Lion cage. Maybe the Lion will take a liking to you :lol:

I hate them but even then I still need my curry babies.

True. I call women the vagina jew. They view most men as nothing more than cattle, exploiting them. Just like jews, women are also loved because there are so many in media pushing lies.

do you see them?
Not a lot, but I'm curry myself and I never was attracted to curries at all during my teenage years. Only recently I think girls of all races are cute. I spent all my time with white girls, which is probably why I was attracted to them the most. But not anymore, thankfully.

Not a lot, but I'm curry myself and I never was attracted to curries at all during my teenage years. Only recently I think girls of all races are cute. I spent all my time with white girls, which is probably why I was attracted to them the most. But not anymore, thankfully.
I see, idk you guys look unique told bad you guys hate nigs like me.

I see, idk you guys look unique told bad you guys hate nigs like me.

I dunno, maybe currymen hate black guys but not currywomen. I think curries look like less refined Latinos in a way.

I dunno, maybe currymen hate black guys but not currywomen. I think curries look like less refined Latinos in a way.
I guess maybe they hate me because I'm ugly

KEK, you clearly have not seen the megaratings thread. The only incel that posted here turned out to be a female. JFL.

@theultimate341

KEK, you clearly have not seen the megaratings thread. The only incel that posted here turned out to be a female. JFL.
ive seen it, doesn't surprise me because I knew normies were on this site. If they want to rot here that's their choice.

ive seen it, doesn't surprise me because I knew normies were on this site. If they want to rot here that's their choice.

Very true, I just do not think girls can be here because there will Always be a guy horny enough to put his dick in an ugly ass girl.

Very true, I just do not think girls can be here because there will Always be a guy horny enough to put his dick in an ugly ass girl.
yea ive seen the guys orbiting her, they can never be incel.

Are we even talking about the same girl? I am talking about @Chewbacca, not the IT mod.
Didn’t some guys here want her to stay? I’m talking about her aswell

Didn’t some guys here want her to stay? I’m talking about her aswell
Oh kek. Yeah you are right. They said she came close to being an actual incel. Lol.

Oh kek. Yeah you are right. They said she came close to being an actual incel. Lol.
Yea she’s looks worst than most of the guys here but since she’s been female she’ll always get validation

Yea she’s looks worst than most of the guys here but since she’s been female she’ll always get validation
Exactly. That's why female incels are a joke. Just be female theory is legit.

fuck women, they can all die in a pit of fire.