Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women like to be spanked.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
All foid are hybristophilia, that's the basis. Anything that says otherwise is just an attribution fallacy.

This thread itself only consists of indirect and funny behavior on the part of women. The issue of saying, “Hit me if you’re a real man.” They always use these types of words, they just don't understand that they claim to like being beaten by men. Or maybe it's a bug in their brain, when they try to use adjectives associated with masculinity to control men, but it turns out that it doesn't make sense in this scenario, it's the opposite.

All foid are hybristophilia, that's the basis. Anything that says otherwise is just an attribution fallacy.

This thread itself only consists of indirect and funny behavior on the part of women. The issue of saying, “Hit me if you’re a real man.” They always use these types of words, they just don't understand that they claim to like being beaten by men. Or maybe it's a bug in their brain, when they try to use adjectives associated with masculinity to control men, but it turns out that it doesn't make sense in this scenario, it's the opposite.
women are still Neanderthals. For many years they just had to look beautiful and couldn't develop any further. That's why women like Neanderthals that spank them

Sexhavers should be put in concentration camps and non-virgin men should have their dicks cut apart with scissors so they can't have the sex we can't have, that's equality.

women are still Neanderthals. For many years they just had to look beautiful and couldn't develop any further. That's why women like Neanderthals that spank them
Women are inferior yes.

Women are inferior
434ed87542259248899b8c9ec7366d8f.gif

I will spank your mother

I will spank your mother
Buy a ticket to Japan.

You are beta, manlet, short in stature, your fingers are small and you spend the day rotting like a delirious truecel.

Urge to smack a foid in the ass hard :feelsohh::feelsohh:

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SPANK WOMEN!! :feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back