Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"women like really masculine men" "Just be high T bro!"

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
b-b-but muh sexual dimorphism!!

zfxOIan.jpg

Ideal is somehwere in the middle bewteen the men in your post and that type of guy actually exists and is slaying every girl you have ever liked right now

I hate twinks so much.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I hate twinks so much.

I wish I could be one.

Instead I'm an ogre like the guys on the right.

Picking the ugliest high T and prettiest pretty boys. Seems legit.

Meh. If you gave those pretty boys on the left test and a gym routine, they'd just be improved. The guys on the right have ugly fucking faces, and all the whey shakes and test and deadlifts will just make you a big ugly fuck.

Ryo Hazuki said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
I hate twinks so much.
I wish I could be one.
Instead I'm an ogre like the guys on the right.

Notice how there are never black pretty boys, you have to be masculine/high T and good looking ofc to slay.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Most women would rather have chico.

Of course, but that doesn't mean that the high T guy won't be heavily sought after.

CopingGymcel said:
Of course, but that doesn't mean that the high T guy won't be heavily sought after.

There are far more high T men than there are women attracted to high T men. High T men have to fiercely compete with each other to get ANYTHING at all.

Attractive pretty boys are much less common, with far more women being into them. They have more options.

The guy you posted would most likely be with a fat "milf" single mom.

Chico could get almost any 20 year old woman he wanted, even if he were just a regular guy with no money or fame.

Ryo Hazuki said:
There are far more high T men than there are women attracted to high T men.  High T men have to fiercely compete with each other to get ANYTHING at all.

Attractive pretty boys are much less common, with far more women being into them.  They have more options.

The guy you posted would most likely be with a fat "milf" single mom.

Chico could get almost any 20 year old woman he wanted, even if he were just a regular guy with no money or fame.

Chico is 1 in a billion. Most pretty boys don't look that good. As a pretty boy you can run into issues with the ladies above the age of 21 if you don't have a few masculine features.

There aren't really that many high T guys. Most guys are relatively low T.

I don't think being lean means you're low t and not masculine. Bone structure determines everything. I think a skinny guy with wide shoulders and big wrist/ankles is more masculine than a big guy who lifts with a tiny bone structure. One of the strongest man in the world was a twink, so he probably has way more t than most people. Don't get me wrong tons of skinny guys have trash frames and high e faces.
877088.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
Chico is 1 in a billion. Most pretty boys don't look that good. As a pretty boy you can run into issues with the ladies above the age of 21 if you don't have a few masculine features.

There aren't really that many high T guys. Most guys are relatively low T.

I've known so many high T incels it would make your head spin.

CopingGymcel said:
Wtn8sk9.jpg

Step aside little boy.

LOL if you believe that caveman comes anywhere close to moging model-faced pretty boys. Traditional masculinity is dead.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I've known so many high T incels it would make your head spin.

I'm one of them, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
Wtn8sk9.jpg

Step aside little boy.

Too long head, he looks like retarded shit. He is not between for sure. Brad Pitt is exactly mix of pretty boy and robust skullled Faelid, not a coping horse head.

Women don't want to fuck tinkerbell

sepelion said:
Women don't want to fuck tinkerbell

Here it beings you dumb fuck. Facial harmony and symmetry are not feminine or masculine. Look at Meeks, he would pass as a hot Latina, if he had been born as a female with same genetics.

OP, I've made a thread a similar to this last week, and had several people disagree with me, but you were one of the people that had agreed with me. But apparently a few people pointed out in some part of their ovulation cycle that they prefer masculine Chads

I always see the most attractive females being around pretty boys and hipsters, not only pretty boys could attract younger females (teens and 20s), but also 30s, and beyond.

Take it from someone who knows: you take sexual dimorphism for granted. Those guys have a feminine style but they're not feminine. You don't even know what a feminine man looks like. I'm incel because I lack sexual dimorphism.

You gotta have a mixed in between masculine and feminine features. Being too feminine like those fags is a turn off