Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women like psychopaths for the same reason they like cats

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Cats are inherently parasitic creatures who use their charm to extract resources from humans and be seen in high-esteem by them.

Psychopaths are much the same: parasitic creatures with a charming veneer.

So it is no wonder that women go from getting raped and abused by psychopathic Chads in their 20s to adopting cats in their 30s.

It is partly a surrogate child fantasy, but also a reflection of the fact that they love brutish animals above all, especially if these make them feel tingly inside.

Last edited:
no they like good looking psychopaths

no they like good looking psychopaths
Physical looks and social charm are distinct but related things. They are both artificial, exterior features meant to help you mog others, and form a venn-diagram of mendacity. But you can have more or less of one or the other, and this has relevant impacts on your SMV depending on the context.

In High School, for example, it is very possible to slay as a sub-Chad looking yet charming psychopathic drug dealer and thug, who represents a sort of dignified betabuxxer in that context (he has money and status).

Last edited:
I would not label cats parasitic. Taking charity without thanks is not necessarily parasitic. They're actually extremity self sufficient in the absence of human care (at least if they're still young and not too domesticated, but that can happen to almost any creature), and I don't think they give a fuck if they're charming or not.

I would not label cats parasitic. Taking charity without thanks is not necessarily parasitic. They're actually extremity self sufficient in the absence of human care (at least if they're still young and not too domesticated, but that can happen to almost any creature), and I don't think they give a fuck if they're charming or not.
Psychopaths are also extremely self-sufficient and can easily shift to and from domesticated environments, depending on the opportunities that arise.

Indeed, the way that a cat-lady's cat runs away from home in order to mate with other cats and kill rats/birds is not unlike the behavior of her psychopathic exes.

In the Incel Republic, all cats must be killed alongside psychopaths, these vile creatures that women adore so much. In fact, we should enlist psychopaths to kill cats at first, as a way of exposing themselves given how they love killing lesser animals so much, and then summarily purge them.

Last edited:
Cats are inherently parasitic creatures who use their charm to extract resources from humans and be seen in high-esteem by them.

Psychopaths are much the same: parasitic creatures with a charming veneer.

So it is no wonder that women go from getting raped and abused by psychopathic Chads in their 20s to adopting cats in their 30s.

It is partly a surrogate child fantasy, but also a reflection of the fact that they love brutish animals above all, especially if these make them feel tingly inside.

Two words dude: toxoplasma gondii
Its a Parasit that takes over rats Brains. It is also in the rat shit and the smell attracts cats who then also get mindcontrolled. They feel compelled to hang around humans because the parasite Changes their behaviour.

Here is teh scary part. It affects human beings too. I makes People more Risk taking and shit. They often find it in the brain of People who die in motorcycle accidents.

If you think About it, cats are actually super useless. They dont protect, they Arent really loyal, they are even shit at exterminating vermin. Small dogs completely mog them at that.

The only reason human beings like cats is because their brain are literally infected with a parasite.
If you like cats and cats like you, you are most likely infected, I am sorry.

Think About it, what other reason would an otherwise highly individualistic animal like a cat have to hang around a high social species like human beings?
Our lifestyels are diametrically opposed to each other.

The only Explanation is involuntary compulsion. Its a fucking sickness and cats are actually a Proxy parasite that propagates a behaviour-altering microorganism.

Two words dude: toxoplasma gondii
Its a Parasit that takes over rats Brains. It is also in the rat shit and the smell attracts cats who then also get mindcontrolled. They feel compelled to hang around humans because the parasite Changes their behaviour.

Here is teh scary part. It affects human beings too. I makes People more Risk taking and shit. They often find it in the brain of People who die in motorcycle accidents.
Could this be lifefuel and an argument in favor of cats? I had heard that this parasite makes you more neurotic and anxious.

But if it actually makes you more dark triad and risk tasking, then there really is something to just eat shit theory, or the idea that eating Chad's shit will change your gut microbiota and make your behavior more NT.

Is cat shit a shortcut to this end?

Last edited:
overanalysed, they are low iq so they make low iq decisions, you would not understand unless you could have the same thought process (vagina tingles influenced decisions)

Psychopaths are also extremely self-sufficient and can easily shift to and from domesticated environments, depending on the opportunities that arise.

Indeed, the way that a cat-lady's cat runs away from home in order to mate with other cats and kill rats/birds is not unlike the behavior of her psychopathic exes.

In the Incel Republic, all cats must be killed alongside psychopaths, these vile creatures that women adore so much. In fact, we should enlist psychopaths to kill cats at first, as a way of exposing themselves given how they love killing lesser animals so much, and then summarily purge them.
Luckily there will be no incel republic you larpey buffoon. God, I'm so glad you're a lonely piece of shit incel. Unlike the others, you do deserve it. Your ongoing suffering will brighten up my days from here on in. Why haven't you killed yourself yet btw? You totally should.

Luckily there will be no incel republic you larpey buffoon. God, I'm so glad you're a lonely piece of shit incel. Unlike the others, you do deserve it. Your ongoing suffering will brighten up my days from here on in. Why haven't you killed yourself yet btw? You totally should.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T JUST KILL MY CATORINO!!!!!!

My cat could literally slash you to death. She sent a relative of mine to the emergency room once. Plumb near cut his arm open.
Yes, cats are well-known for their violence. When I was young, my family had both a cat and a dog, and the cat would constantly attack the dog for interfering in its space, even though the dog never retaliated, and simply wanted to establish friendly relations.

This type of bullying and domestic violence is observed in psychopaths and it is sickening.

As an OCD personaliteehee, I can respect cats for their cleanliness relative to dogs, as did the Prophet Muhammad (pbuhhp), but the favorable comparisons end there (and given the fecal parasite cats carry, it might be overstated; but who knows, it could have given Muhammad precisely the courage he needed to confront his enemies).

Yes, cats are well-known for their violence. When I was young, my family had both a cat and a dog, and the cat would constantly attack the dog for interfering in its space, even though the dog never retaliated, and simply wanted to establish friendly relations.

This type of bullying and domestic violence is observed in psychopaths and it is sickening.

As an OCD personaliteehee, I can respect cats for their cleanliness relative to dogs, as did the Prophet Muhammad (pbuhhp), but the favorable comparisons end there (and given the fecal parasite cats carry, it might be overstated; but who knows, it could have given Muhammad precisely the courage he needed to confront his enemies).
I can't appreciate anything about you. I hope you get your ass beat by a chad psychopath with a pet lion.

I can't appreciate anything about you. I hope you get your ass beat by a chad psychopath with a pet lion.

He would probably have a dog with him, anyway, of a most savage breed. I will slit its throat and then proceed to gouge out the eyes and bite off the ears of the psychopathic Chad. If you can force an encounter between us through your holy rage, I will be eternally grateful.

He would probably have a dog with him, anyway, of a most savage breed. I will slit its throat and then proceed to gouge out the eyes and bite off the ears of the psychopathic Chad. If you can force an encounter between us through your holy rage, I will be eternally grateful.
Youre larpey as hell bro

Youre larpey as hell bro
What is life if not a LARP? Social presentation and action is quite literally a LARP. Facial and bodily features are as arbitrary as the random button on the character creation screen before a video game.

If you are not LARPing, then what exactly are you doing? Being yourself? You, yourself, are a fictional character and your biography was prewritten. LARPing is all you can do, within the parameters of the limited roles you have to choose.

Could this be lifefuel and an argument in favor of cats? I had heard that this parasite makes you more neurotic and anxious.

But if it actually makes you more dark triad and risk tasking, then there really is something to just eat shit theory, or the idea that eating Chad's shit will change your gut microbiota and make your behavior more NT.

The gut biome Thing is related to nutrion. There is Connection between mental Health and the Health of your gut. Look up keto and carnivore diet and the results People have. Lots of improvement with mental Health stuff like autism, anxiety and Depression.
The shit Eating Thing is a actually a hilarious paradox, just another outbirth of Clown world.

Instead of just changing their diet i.e. the shit that goes into their gut, People would rather take the shit from a healthy Person and shove it up the ass of a sick Person. They just cant deviate from the Government recommended gerbil diet so they have to perform mental gymnastics like that.
Ever go out in nature and look for Sources of carbohyrdates? Protip, there are hardly any. You will come across fish, deer, birds and what you not, but you will not find a single longterm source of bio-digestible carbs.
It's hilarious, just shove shit up your ass instead of just Eating different Food, JFL AT THIS TIMELINE
===================================================

Well, it most certainly doesnt make you more NT. And not Dark Triad either. It just turns you into a slimey mass of bone splinters and wet flesh when you drive your motorcycle into a tree at 200mph.

You are forgetting DOGPILL. Woman are way more affectionate towards dogs and would much more likely fornicate with one than a cat.

You are forgetting DOGPILL. Woman are way more affectionate towards dogs and would much more likely fornicate with one than a cat.
True dat. Dogs are chads in terms of animal SMV.

Women like psychopaths because they find them threatening, and being threatened makes them feel safe, because women are retarded

True dat. Dogs are chads in terms of animal SMV.
Dogs are actually more like submissive slaves to women, and this is why they like them. They do as they are ordered, and in that sense are like sexualized beta orbiters (with a strong lower third).

Cats, on the other hand, are like psychopathic manlets. They resemble Eric Harris in that sluts fantasize about sex with them in the abstract but would never actually do it irl due to their high physical standards.

Last edited:

just eat chads shit theory :feelshmm:
Women like psychopaths because they find them threatening, and being threatened makes them feel safe, because women are retarded

Women are initially pulled in by psychopaths not because of their brutality and violence, but because of their sophistication and charm.

Psychopaths ironically put on the facade of a "good personaliteehee" in order to reel in women, but then proceed to abuse and rape them, giving them a lifelong fetish for sadomasochism in which their lust for psychopaths becomes ever more explicit. Many such cases.

Last edited:
What about dogs? why women have sex with them?
View attachment 211264

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T JUST KILL MY CATORINO!!!!!!
:feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I have some nice kitten videos boyo, but mods will delete it once I post it the same way they did with my dogs being skinned alive thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back