Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women like men with money bro

C

Confessor

Banned
-

Women would rather date NEET/Unemployed Chad rather than a bald rich Redpiller. Jfl at niggas believing money will compensate for subhuman genes.

but chads only can

"Get your money up bro":soy:

It hurts normies egos less to think women only care about money rather than admit to themselves they only care about looks. Because if it’s just money that gives them the illusion of control.

Money can help normies if betabuxxing a post wall single mom landwhale is your idea of ascension otherwise it doesn't do much.

Majority of females never opposed feminism because feminism brought them ability to betabuxx Chad.

It hurts normies egos less to think women only care about money rather than admit to themselves they only care about looks. Because if it’s just money that gives them the illusion of control.
:yes::yes::yes:

Lol to all the incels here u need like that face if u want to get treated like that faggot

Lol to all the incels here u need like that face if u want to get treated like that faggot
That's my point precisely. Good genes >>>> All the money in the world

That's my point precisely. Good genes >>>> All the money in the world
And a happy life without a cheating wife ohhhh damn….poetic

Just betabux while your wife/girlfriend cheats on you with multiple chads bro

I have no idea what that means
If u have a good face ur wife will not think of cheating on u

its easy man u do t need high education to understand what i mean brocel

Women would rather date NEET/Unemployed Chad rather than a bald rich Redpiller. Jfl at niggas believing money will compensate for subhuman genes.

I’ve seen foids at the gym and they are with an ugly short balding man. It is true that they are fucking gold diggers. However they will 100% cheat on that subhuman cuck hundreds of times

Yeah. Only looks matter, only looks. Everything else is massive cope when it comes to attraction, money is good for betabuxing, not much else.

Yeah. Only looks matter, only looks. Everything else is massive cope when it comes to attraction, money is good for betabuxing, not much else.
Money is only good for improving your LOOKS. A successful limb lengthening surgery is worth more than 10 Bugattis.

show this to redpillers