Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women like intelligent men"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★

Last December I passed a paper along to Razib showing that high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins)

High schoolers with an IQ of less than 70, which quite literally means being intellectually retarded, were less likely to be virgins in high school than guys with an IQ of over 110.

Can't make this shit up. And women like intelligence?

what they mean by that is they like chad with glasses

This is how fucked humans are. Toilets should never decide to mate. Period.

One of the reasons why high IQ is such a huge cope. Intelligence is highly overrated and can even be a hinderance.

Females are attracted to the dumb and uncivilised

Just be a fucking retard theory

Lifefuel for me

Idiocracy was a documentary.

Fuckin n finding foids isnt sth logical academic intellectual
It just needs savage survival urges n instincts from reptilian brain or whatever the fuck is that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back