Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women like chad dick more than raising kids or their own kids

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If women gave a single shit about kids, they'd get married at early 20s and raise a loving family with a provider husband.

They don't give a single solitary fuck about that shit. They want chad dick maybe 10000 times more than having a family.

The proof is how much they party and look for chads every fucking day on their smart phone.

They want to have a cake and eat it too. They want the stay-home mother of lots of kids lifestyle, the career and academic woman lifestyle and the partying crazily with tons of Chad dicks lifestyle.

Then they obviously fail to juggle all of that at the same time and blame men, of course. "Muh double journey! Women deserve privileges because we have to do everything, both at home and at the office! Brave single moms who abandon their kids in day cares and work".

This is actually very true. When I was born, my mom left to go to the west and ride the chad carousel. I was left to be raised by my aunties and grandparents. She only came back when she was old and had a 5'6 betabux. My grandpa watched all of this in shame. He was a true chad and statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. I'm his greatest dissapointment

This is actually very true. When I was born, my mom left to go to the west and ride the chad carousel. I was left to be raised by my aunties and grandparents. She only came back when she was old and had a 5'6 betabux. My grandpa watched all of this in shame. He was a true chad and statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. I'm his greatest dissapointment
Where you from buddy?

I'll just say that I'm from asia
East Asian? I'm in the US. I always see the Korean and Japanese people here are super proper.

Foids lust for Chad’s cock is infinite. They would sell their own offspring into slavery for 5 minutes with Chad.

women can do ANYTHING for chad