Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women like 1% of men confirmed by my sister - she has extraterrestrial standards

U

uninstall

Banned
-
my sister said to my mother - I have a hard time liking men; most are disgusting

my sister is like a strong 6

I wonder why that is....maybe because you want 6'2" chaddy chad with nice salary?

jfl

lol my sister says the same, complaining that she cant find a chad yet theres plenty of attractive normies out there that she refused to date.

However after months of complaining she finally got chad.

lol my sister says the same, complaining that she cant find a chad yet theres plenty of attractive normies out there that she refused to date.

However after months of complaining she finally got chad.
rip feminismscancer fap fuel/your old avi

Remember this when you think of being a beta provider for some post wall roastie. The disgust she has for your inferiority to other men will always be present but hidden, woman just put up with it for the money and stability, much like a whore and her johns.

Remember this when you think of being a beta provider for some post wall roastie. The disgust she has for your inferiority to other men will always be present but hidden, woman just put up with it for the money and stability, much like a whore and her johns.

Who are you people? Why are you guys so good at exposing the bullshit?

I hate how these fucking WHORES think that they are to good for 99% males. When in reality they are disgusting, spiritualy dead, unfaithful used up cum dumpsters hiding underneath ten pounds of makeup. If there was ever a civilizational collapse all these repulsive sluts would beg the men they previously rejected to protect and provide for them.

I hate how these fucking WHORES think that they are to good for 99% males. When in reality they are disgusting, spiritualy dead, unfaithful used up cum dumpsters hiding underneath ten pounds of makeup. If there was ever a civilizational collapse all these repulsive sluts would beg the men they previously rejected to protect and provide for them.

600 IQ comment

Femoids are so delusionally prideful and have no consideration for anyone if they aren't a chad or another femoid, AKA something you can't control, this is really bad when mixed with sadism and that case is not nearly as uncommon as you might imagine

They are worthless but see themselves as gods no matter how clearly wrong, worthless and sickening they can get (by wrong I mean in regards to how they see anyone with an ugly face as someone with a bad personality, pretend to be attracted to incels just to mock them etc.)