Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women legit don't understand the difference between genetics and behavior

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Asking you to not be an obese pig is the same as asking you to be tall. That's how they think.

Foids dont get the concept of whats genetic and whats not. Some of them legit think you can get taller by working out.

Holes don't understand anything. They are the most retarded scum on the planet.

IIRC height is only about 30% genetics, though. The rest is nutrition, good sleep and stuff.

That being said you can only influence growth during childhood and adolescence, as once you're adult it's over. On the other hand you can control your weight at any age. This should be obvious but apparently not for females.

Last edited:
Foids dont get the concept of whats genetic and whats not. Some of them legit think you can get taller by working out.
I've heard tons of chads say that playing basket ball makes you tall. One tallfag chad told me in high school I deserved to be short because I didn't play basketball ... I couldn't believe he actually believed this ... but then he said look, all the guys who play it are tall lmao
IIRC height is only about 30% genetics, though. The rest is nutrition, good sleep and stuff.

That being said you can only influence growth during childhood and adolescence, as once you're adult it's over. On the other hand you can control your weight at any age.
You can undereat and sleep like shit but if someone gives you HGH injections when you're a kid you'll still grow like crazy.

Any richfags who have children and who let them become manlets should be put in prison tbh

If I could exercise to make my face better I would, retard holes

Women don't know the difference in going through with something with logic or going through something with their feelings.
How is this surprising?

Next you'll temm me women don't understand what their so-called "Wage gap" is.

No gym for your dick face or height. [Suicidefuel]

Foids can barely think

when women like this say "guys" they actually just mean "Chads". no one has those standards outside of the literal top tier men who've rejected her

when women like this say "guys" they actually just mean "Chads". no one has those standards outside of the literal top tier men who've rejected her
Just like they say guys always cheat, guys never text them back, guys ghost them, guys beat them.

I was so confused when I was a teenager. Millions of low tier men must be completely confused cuz they can't imagine doing that to a woman.

But they just mean chads.

To be fair, some people are genetically predisposed to being fat (see the obesity rates in U.S. Virgin islands). Though I think height is far more dependent on the genetics than obesity risk.