Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women laugh at you for believing their lies; just watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

I feel bad for this kid only because he’s probably been lied to his whole life. The constant propaganda of “if you just take a shower and go up to her you’ll have a chance” is everywhere.
These same women that laughed in his face for thinking he had a chance would probably say that personality is the most important thing if you asked them.
If this kid had been told the truth that facial bones are the only thing that matter then maybe he could have spared himself the embarrassment. Men in a bluepilled stupor can only humiliate themselves because the bluepill is designed to prop up female ego and keep men ignorant.

84FB3DB1 50B9 4E7D B83D 0A34702331DF

oh and btw if you need a hint at how overinflated the pussy market is, THIS is the girl that laughed in his face for thinking he had a chance

Last edited:
You deserve to be laughed at for belivieng their lies if you ask me.

Epic ER moment

Good on you society, keep making more mass shooters.

“Sorry just came back from a workout”

:waitwhat:

“Sorry just came back from a workout”

:waitwhat:
He thought that might help him. Little did he know women could give a fuck if you work out. They usually see it as a negative because they think you’re overcompensating for having a small dick and shitty genetics.

He didn't notice...

Anything this guy does will come off as cringe, awkward, creepy, and annoying because of his recessed facial bones and jew nose. That being said he still mogs me.

Brutal laughter pill.

Does that mean, no?