Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women knock outs guy

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

This guy is clearly a cuck Tier normie, but it still makes me rage so fucking hard

This is what our modern civilization has created…. Weak men and overly strong women

She was probably on more steroids than all the Boston Red Sox combined.

Inceldom Discussion:waitwhat:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Time for him to rope. Any masculinity and pride he had is gone.

JFL at getting knocked out by a fucking female :feelsgah:

Nothing wrong here, just shows the empowerment of foids. Go gurll :soy::soy::soy:

Not even gonna lie I would be mad af at first and rage but as I type out my rants my dee would lowkey get hard and I would lowkey like it and jerk off to it, I especially would like if the foid mocked me for being shorter than them and being a virgin... and then the foid's' took my money/phone when I was unconscious

Most cucks are low t and balding.

Not even gonna lie I would be mad af at first and rage but as I type out my rants my dee would lowkey get hard and I would lowkey like it and jerk off to it, I especially would like if the foid mocked me for being shorter than them and being a virgin... and then the foid's' took my money/phone when I was unconscious

Femdom is one of the most incel fetishes there is. People don't talk about it too much on here (likely because they'd get mocked) but back when I was on r9k there were threads about it everyday. I think it's because incels (legit sub4 incels) grew up getting insulted and mocked my girls, so that's one of the only fetishes they can mentally insert themselves incel.

It's probably a similar situation with literal cuckolds. They probably got cheated on a lot and their girlfriends/wives aren't attracted to them, so they end up fetishizing this.

similar situation with literal cuckolds. They probably got cheated on a lot and their girlfriends/wives aren't attracted to them, so they end up fetishizing this.

That guy was a soyboy tbh

If he was Chad, she'd be sucking his dick instead.

I'd probably be happy because a foid touched me, then she'd get floored and wouldn't be the same facially again.

The woman has bigger bone structure than him. He has a recessed jaw. When she starts throwing the punch, he leans back- one of the worst things you can possibly do because it throws off your balance.

JFL. Being an incel is one thing, but no man has the excuse of being a wimp. If that whore tried that on me, she'd end up hospitalized. You can bet.

He will be a future femdomcel.
Femdom is one of the most incel fetishes there is. People don't talk about it too much on here (likely because they'd get mocked) but back when I was on r9k there were threads about it everyday. I think it's because incels (legit sub4 incels) grew up getting insulted and mocked my girls, so that's one of the only fetishes they can mentally insert themselves incel.

It's probably a similar situation with literal cuckolds. They probably got cheated on a lot and their girlfriends/wives aren't attracted to them, so they end up fetishizing this.
I’m glad somebody gets this

What a humiliation.

she needs to get stoned

dont allow him to create an account here, please

This is what happens when you drink soy

im literally shaking :soy: