Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women: “Kill all ugly men”

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
Women: Kill all ugly men

*ten seconds later*

Women: Why aren’t you all worshiping me and giving me money simply for having tits? You need to be a real man you silly inkels!

They are so delusional I don't even know what they want from us anymore.

They are so delusional I don't even know what they want from us anymore.
We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t. Even peacefully existing isn’t enough for them anymore. We need to either become their slaves for no benefit whatsoever or be killed off according to them.

Why aren’t you all worshiping me and giving me money simply for having tits?
I know only one good use for tits tbh

14699522.gif

We’re damned if we do and damned if we don’t. Even peacefully existing isn’t enough for them anymore. We need to either become their slaves for no benefit whatsoever or be killed off according to them.
High iq. Basically every thread we create about foids is just another reason we should put them in camps.

this is the future we got to defend ourselves because we are gona end up in progressive feminist concetration camps
We should have just not even allowed them to vote tbh. Would've prevented this whole situation with them taking more and more all the time.

they can try it with cartelmaxxed burritocels

Except the second statement is incorrect, shes probably pulling $10k/month from patron from uncle tom incels

I’d like to them try. Give us a reason you cunts.

Except the second statement is incorrect, shes probably pulling $10k/month from patron from uncle tom incels
That’s not enough. They want more. They want all of us to donate to fund her whore antics.

The sad part is it's been like this for a long time tbh. You can hear boomers talk about it in some media.