Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women just want to be treated as equals, if you guys respected women you wouldn't be here.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
jfl

AAsh..ctually Neckbeard male feminists will correct horny drunk women who are writing their erotic inner thoughts, and the neckbeard will inform women that they're wrong about women.

This is why I don’t feel guilty whenever I fantasise raping a foid. (Satire)(Sarcasm)(Joke)

its an open secret that foids want to be used lol

What you said is kinda true though. If any of us respected women, we wouldn't get a whole life out of this site. Lol

Women love to get rape as long as the rapist is good-looking.

It's when they get raped by a subhuman when they get traumatized.

Don't be fooled by innocent dress and demeanor.

As the first remark proves, foids deliberately manufacture a false purity that begs to be defiled, but when you look under the surface, it's already all rotten and diseased.

This is why I don’t feel guilty whenever I fantasise raping a foid. (Satire)(Sarcasm)(Joke)

They don't want you to fantasize it, of course.
That's reserved for attractive men.

Don't be fooled by innocent dress and demeanor.

As the first remark proves, foids deliberately manufacture a false purity that begs to be defiled, but when you look under the surface, it's already all rotten and diseased.

They don't want you to fantasize it, of course.
That's reserved for attractive men.
Don’t foids regularly orgasm when being raped? I doubt all the rapists are Chads

Don’t foids regularly orgasm when being raped? I doubt all the rapists are Chads

but they don't know they want to be raped by ugly men beforehand.
that's why there's a huge discussion in law about "implied consent," which is when the foid starts off hating being raped and doesn't consent to the rape, but gradually her body slowly begins to enjoy it despite herself and the vagina lubricates. by the end, she may be screaming in pleasure, but that's not considered to be granted consent by law.

Dark triad pill is brootal and destroys many men.

I will try dark triadmaxx when I get hair tbh
I would have thought its the same in your communities like in Jewish ones, where you will immediately be disowned.

I would have thought its the same in your communities like in Jewish ones, where you will immediately be disowned.
Yea pretty much lol.
I wouldnt drug deal and shit just the looks, style and demeanor I guess