Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women just inherently hate me no matter what I do

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Even if they don't know me, they're just inclined to dislike me off rip.

There's this new chick at my job( tall, thick, black chick) who just does not like me for whatever reason( cough my looks cough). Like I could literally cut the hatred with a knife it's just strong contempt,mind you she's brand new on the job. I figured maybe she's just an unhappy person but I was wrong. Today during break she ended up sitting where I usually sit alone to eat my lunch. This Chad at my job decided to sit there for whatever reason probably to run game on her and she was sitting there ok at first. When I pulled up she all of a sudden had this negative energy towards me again.

She was perfectly fine when it was her and Chad there cause I could see them from when I went to go microwave my food. I wonder what ITcels would say about this. This isn't the first time this happened. Another new chick came before her and it was the same story. I'm not projecting any hatred on them yet they seem to dislike me off rip. Shit like this pisses me off because I can't do anything about it without looking crazy.

It never began

Women think only chads should be treated like human beings.
The rest of men should be gassed to death