Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women, it is okay to care about looks in a partner

I don't even have to read the whole thing to know he's desperate and thirsty for female attention, pathetic. Women don't need to know that, they already judge and make fun of others for things out of their control.

This implies that they ever did the opposite which isn't true otherwise they wouldn't be accused in the first place.

They already do anyways jfl.

Everybody does

>I'm in my mid 30's.
Stopped reading.

Women going mask off for a second

Do normal or even becky tier women spend their times in this shithole, if they do then it's really something to worry about so as to what shit these blind ideologues can stirr up in society

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Meanwhile if a man said this they'd tell him he was toxic. I still remember that post on reddit where a man was bragging about how attractive his partner was and all the foids were seething in the comments. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The only standards women have are ridiculously high standards for men and double standards.

It's not ok or bad, it's just your hypergamous genetic predisposition

Woman says only looks matter: Yaaaas queen
Incel says only looks matter: Noooo, it's personality
BITCHES DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HALO EFFECT EXISTS. Fucking retarded
Any shit a pretty person says is the most amazing thing in the world
Everything is looks