Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women is homeless for 3 months, gets apartment, car and college gifted to her.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

meanwhile any man will be told to just man up and pull himself up by the bootstraps

Hope she gets sucked into a turbofan engine and shredded to pieces

Another driver licence pill. This female and all females in general should no be allowed to drive. It makes me fucking mad seeing this. It has to stop now.

mUh oppression

mUh oppression

but she was homeless for 3 months and managed to turn it around! what a hero!! Only needed someone to give her a free apartment, car and pay for her studies

'You gotta man up and get a job, dude! Nothing is handed to you in life!' teehee

but she was homeless for 3 months and managed to turn it around! what a hero!! Only needed someone to give her a free apartment, car and pay for her studies

A real life dany targaryen

Not only does that kind of bullshit and is accepted but they also get off scott free for serious crimes like murder check out the Sharon Kinne case this bitch murdered multiple men back in the 60's and during her trial the moronic jury found her not guilty and afterwards wanted an autograph and
she basically had celebrity status for being a premeditated killer and this is a common pattern in North America of judges and juries not wanting to
put attractive females in prison another recent one was this girl that was driving drunk and wiped out 3 generations of a family when she plowed into them and she got I think parole and get this she is still allowed to keep her licence.

Pretty sure this is how all foids get resources

Living life on just exist and get everything paid for me (even though I have a job) mode.

I used to work in council houses. They're filled with single mothers with immigrant boyfriends.

Jfl at picking another mans trash

foids deserve affection just because they exist. men are disposable and should just be satisfied with rotting.

There's 40k homeless MEN in LA that would LOVE the same opportunity she got. Oh ... and uh, another 30k in the san fran area.

Oh what did you say charity foundation ? Ohhh ohh okay, you only help the females oh okay, i see.

What did you say U.S government ? Oh you only offer shelter and financial assistance to females oh i see okay okay.

JFL @ this clown world

B-but women are oppressed.. Patriarchy and stuff.

meanwhile 300 men crawl around eating soy bum food
B-but women are oppressed.. Patriarchy and stuff.
Ya bro. It must be hard... being so fucking full of shit and lies and actually believing in nothing but fraud ideology

Last edited:
JFL @ this clown world

HONK HONK

Foid watches a video on how to replace an oil pan on youtube. Has to remove 13 bolts, took her 7 hours. What a fucking joke. Does she take 3 hours to change a Tyre too? This is the person who is making sure planes don't fall out of the sky. Also, I hate when foids act entitled to pregnancy.

Fuck its annoying I thought at least some of the comments on YouTube would be calling out the bullshit double standard but its just a bunch of cucks praising her and calling her beautiful, clown world tbh

https://archive.fo/PeNwS clean link.

Fuck its annoying I thought at least some of the comments on YouTube would be calling out the bullshit double standard but its just a bunch of cucks praising her and calling her beautiful, clown world tbh
I noticed that too.
After they would say inkels are entitled.

Last edited:
Men rot and die bro. It's not fair. It blows ass.