Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women in wealthy areas heightmog me. Anyone else noticed this?

Faykcel

Faykcel

Here for keks
So I live near the wealthy end of town and the grocery I go to is in an even more, extremely wealthy area. I'm talking top 1% of zip codes rich. Anyway, whenever I (5'6 :feelsbadman:) go to this grocery, the average woman height is easily 5'9, while the men are 6'2. Some of the women are above 6' as well. Yet whenever I go to stores near my college, which are in poor areas, the women are much closer to the average of like 5'4.

Anyone else experienced this? Pisses me off honestly.

Water is wet

predominantly white + good diet

So I live near the wealthy end of town and the grocery I go to is in an even more, extremely wealthy area. I'm talking top 1% of zip codes rich. Anyway, whenever I (5'6 :feelsbadman:) go to this grocery, the average woman height is easily 5'9, while the men are 6'2. Some of the women are above 6' as well. Yet whenever I go to stores near my college, which are in poor areas, the women are much closer to the average of like 5'4.

Anyone else experienced this? Pisses me off honestly.
In my area the women are shorter on average and the men here honestly are fugly. White dudes who are 5'10 yet they all somehow get gfs. WHY NOT ME :lasereyes:

It's because whores living in wealthy areas get good nutrition and therefore they are tall. I personally don't find 5'6+ foids sexually attractive. They look so horrible

It's because whores living in wealthy areas get good nutrition and therefore they are tall. I personally don't find 5'6+ foids sexually attractive. They look so horrible
Volcel