Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women in their 50's assuming things about men in their 20's

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
The mother of a friend literally thinks I am some kind of secret Tinder slayer because I am young, athletic, a student with a career prospect and dark haired. "I'm sure your mysterious aura has an effect on gurls", "you must be hiding something about your gf", "how many hearts have you broken teehee", etc etc ...

I'm not mysterious, I just lost all hope and only aspire to one thing at this point : LDAR.

Meanwhile any bottom of the barrel landwhale NEET is having fun with Chad every single week end thanks to Tindr and other (((apps))).

Fuck this shit.

JFL at projecting on males how easy foids have it on the sexual market at the same age. Foids are so clueless and self centered they can only see things from their own point of view. JFL at their cucked husband who have to deal with them every single day of their life thanks to the wedding meme. This whole shit is desperately laughable.

A woman think an average dude has a thousand potential match on Tinder just by breathing air, just like all foids do. Women are full of shit. That's my point.

In her 20's a foid is at the epitome of her value on the sexual market, thus she thinks it's the same for any male ephebus. While in truth whores in their 20's rather want to get with good looking men """with a situation""" who are between 30 and 40.

Humblebrag tbh.

I agree with your overall message though.

Humblebrag tbh.

I agree with your overall message though.
It's not humblebrag since she's obviously full of shit. Thanks for the input though bro. :feelsokman:

Just show her real Tinder slayers

You must be a fakecel, that’s the explanation.

Older foids are as picky and lookist as younger ones, so she noticed your evasive peculiar behavior, identifying you as one of these “mysterious” Chads, like the main character in the 50shades of grey.

Fuckoff fakecel. This MILF is sending you IOI, but you are too fakecel to notice it. This thread is a humble brag.

Just show her real Tinder slayers
She left but I think she's too bluepilled to even aknowledge the fact that the son of her friend isn't a hopeless piece of genetic
crap.
You must be a fakecel, that’s the explanation.

Older foids are as picky and lookist as younger ones, so she noticed your evasive peculiar behavior, identifying you as one of these “mysterious” Chads, like the main character in the 50shades of grey.

Fuckoff fakecel. This MILF is sending you IOI, but you are too fakecel to notice it. This thread is a humble brag.
JFL, you don't get the point of this. She's full of shit. Her words have no more value than when your mother tell you you're looking good.

I can't really relate tbh, maybe it's just because it's difficult to describe the sort of context where this happens within one post.
In her 20's a foid is at the epitome of her value on the sexual market, thus she thinks it's the same for any male ephebus.
Are they really this stupid though? I think the issue is that women only think about Chad when considering a man's life(ironic since they're far better off than Chad), so when they say "men", they mean Chad.

So she was being sarcastic? Unless your mom being lying about your love life to her. It seems suspicious for her to say that to you.

So she was being sarcastic? Unless your mom being lying about your love life to her. It seems suspicious for her to say that to you.
Not sarcastic.

I'm just not deformed, and she thinks any non deformed individual has the same chances as a non deformed foid on the sexual market.

The mother of your friend wants your dick bro. Let that MILF teach you how things work, you fucking faggot :feelzez: :chad:

Not sarcastic.

I'm just not deformed, and she thinks any non deformed individual has the same chances as a non deformed foid on the sexual market.
So she was being navie? or if she knew what she was hinting at she was being sarcastic? Either way 44 guests now think you can’t handle a compliment.:feelskek:

Last edited:
I am young, athletic, a student with a career prospect and dark haired

:feelshaha::feelshaha::chad::chad:
ikr
Goldman.jpg

just fuck your friends mom theory?

People (correctly) assume I’m lonely because of my Norwood 3. I haven’t been asked about a girlfriend in years

words are worthless

only your tinder matches and successful determines your dating SMV

everything else is bullshit

Ooh you're a handsome young man aren't you? I bet you're finding the girls off you amiright?
Incel: laughs nervously