Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women in the workplace can be potentially beneficial for men

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

PhD in self-loathing
★★★★★
In my eyes,
Tradwives are basically Neets.
Threatening women with chaining them to the kitchen is like giving your enemy free food and housing.

It's most beneficial to men that women contribute too and relieve the burdens placed on us.

The economy is shit because of greedy corporations, not because more workers are in the workplace.

Download

The problem is government creates fake desk jobs for women and basically gives them free money, most of the real work is still done by men even if foids are in the "workplace"

The problem is government creates fake desk jobs for women and basically gives them free money, most of the real work is still done by men even if foids are in the "workplace"
Yes, we should push women into hard jobs like manual labor.

It's most beneficial to men that women contribute too and relieve the burdens placed on us.
Ideally all women should work and all men should be semi-NEET househusbands

I mean, it's beneficial if you really want to get fired by a foid in a HR department because another foid accuses you of rape for looking at her funny

thats what i think too. These tradcucks think they're punishing women by putting them in the kitchen when they're rewarding them. When you're in the coal mines for 10 hours a day struggling to pay your bills, she will be at home fucking chad. The trad lifestyle isnt sustainable anymore, the economy is complete dogshit and only 10-20% of man can afford to have a housewife.

In my eyes,
Tradwives are basically Neets.
Threatening women with chaining them to the kitchen is like giving your enemy free food and housing.

The economy is shit because of greedy corporations, not because more workers are in the workplace.
Shabbbbbbat

Ideally all women should work and all men should be semi-NEET househusbands
This

Ahhhhh, imagine moderating a forum whilst your wife not only cooks for you but brings in the income. :feelscomfy:

It really cannot. It's the root issue that was exacerbated by shit like dating apps and social media inflating women's value. Women being able to work and achieve money and status on their own is the main reason why they no longer need to tolerate oofy-doofies.

I'm not saying the "trad" system was perfect, of course it wasn't. But if we're talking about what caused the recent "incel epidemic," it's primarily women working

It really cannot. It's the root issue that was exacerbated by shit like dating apps and social media inflating women's value. Women being able to work and achieve money and status on their own is the main reason why they no longer need to tolerate oofy-doofies.

I'm not saying the "trad" system was perfect, of course it wasn't. But if we're talking about what caused the recent "incel epidemic," it's primarily women working
I agree with this tbh

I agree with this tbh

Increasing the male wage to be substantially higher than the female wage or artificially increasing the ratio of women to men are good solutions.

In my opinion, the traditional system benefits women far more than it benefits men. There are better ideologies to pursue.

The jobs that foids predominantly work in are glorified daycare centers. I'm hard pressed to call it 'work' at all

I like neeting but need to find ways to money max

Women being able to work and achieve money and status on their own is the main reason why they no longer need to tolerate oofy-doofies.
that means that because they cant have their own status and money they will have to go for man with status and money. A 5'2 balding Indian janitor would still be incel if woman werent allowed to work. Incels will always exist because low status man will always exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back