Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women in tech hobbies / nerdy women

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

Don't make the mistake of going into tech unless being a permavirgin surrounded by 99% males and a few fat monsters who still won't fuck you unless you cuck was all part of your grand master plan.

I don't know where the fuck the women are, but that's not it, it's a death trap.
If you do, that's what the women situation will look like... forever... college, masters, jobs, keynotes, events, "tech barbecues", you name it.

Let's make some concessions if you are absolutely sure you couldn't hack it anywhere else, or are already railroaded into it, but Jesus, if I could start over I would have never ever done anything with tech and just forgot all about it, left it as some weird thing I do at home in my free time and nothing more, Lord knows I never learned anything truly essential that wasn't self-taught.

Fat women..
Imagine being dumb enough to give up godlike power in exchange for a few big macs.

I slowly start to think that there are only landwhales and whores left, where are all the """normal""" foids??
Like I literally haven't seen them for years(?).

Fat women..
Imagine being dumb enough to give up godlike power in exchange for a few big macs.
why isn't society reality-pilled and literally just tell you early on that tech is kinda for losers, lol

literally just grab you and tell you that you need to be sociable in order to actually get good jobs and maybe women

and that going into tech like some autist is going to hamper that, create someone that gets taken advantage of by employers and who sits in 99% male environments with 2-3 fat women sprinkled in for the rest of his life, even after leaving education

QecLZrlElOqgI5pFqkrl0HjaxiKzMets9x7FTfJhYxA

Fat women..

Cope. Cucks and soyboys wills till drag and drool their ass over fatties.

Don't make the mistake of going into tech unless being a permavirgin surrounded by 99% males and a few fat monsters who still won't fuck you unless you cuck was all part of your grand master plan.

I don't know where the fuck the women are, but that's not it, it's a death trap.
If you do, that's what the women situation will look like... forever... college, masters, jobs, keynotes, events, "tech barbecues", you name it.

Let's make some concessions if you are absolutely sure you couldn't hack it anywhere else, or are already railroaded into it, but Jesus, if I could start over I would have never ever done anything with tech and just forgot all about it, left it as some weird thing I do at home in my free time and nothing more, Lord knows I never learned anything truly essential that wasn't self-taught.

link to image doesnt work.

also why not? Im good at tech. i mean it doesnt make panties wet but it makes life easier

The beta geeky becky types are usually in life science majors and careers. There are attractive women in engineering and tech fields because of decent pay and job market, but it's still rare. I know one who is an engineer, but didn't major in engineering. Her dad has connections with the higher ups.

Cope. Cucks and soyboys wills till drag and drool their ass over fatties.
They will, but it still pales in comparison to the absolute unholy magic that slim women posess. Being a thin foid is like assembling the fucking infinity stones
avengers_infinitywar_movie_screencaps.com_15494.0.jpg

inb4
1516131470720.png

Fat women..

This is what I think when I see fat foids too. Life as a living god vs a tub of ice cream a day, how retarded can someone be?

Self-taught is the way to go!

Them lardass cunts just want validation!

Only job women do well is convincing beta truecel tier doctors or other assorted idiots to buy useless shit for their practice / office / hospital / whatever.

Basically prostitution lite.

link to image doesnt work.

also why not? Im good at tech. i mean it doesnt make panties wet but it makes life easier
try this
going into tech puts you on the backfoot in many ways imo, i'm sick of seeing people who just went the socialmax route get jobs with less stress and more money than me like content writer, not to mention they aren't around ugly fat women nearly as much. fuck tech.
Self-taught is the way to go!

Them lardass cunts just want validation!
going far through self-teaching is a good cope... for a while...

Only job women do well is convincing beta truecel tier doctors or other assorted idiots to buy useless shit for their practice / office / hospital / whatever.

Basically prostitution lite.
it's why the HR departments are full of them

try this
going into tech puts you on the backfoot in many ways imo, i'm sick of seeing people who just went the socialmax route get jobs with less stress and more money than me like content writer, not to mention they aren't around ugly fat women nearly as much. fuck tech.

content writing requires skill too. i do both coding and writing content. i dont see why someone would hire a skill-less friend over a dedicated writer, but that most likely applies to many occupations

content writing requires skill too. i do both coding and writing content. i dont see why someone would hire a skill-less friend over a dedicated writer, but that most likely applies to many occupations

try this

because when a company gets so huge it becomes hard to measure individual productivity so they just end up hiring their friends, chads, or diversity retards

ironically the ones who go for skilled workers usually fail

lol come on man

my friend gets paid more for rewriting howto guides and gets interviewed in fucking cafes

meanwhile i have to do these ridiculous timed tests before i even see someone face to face, get paid less, and the past few weeks I had to do the shittiest assignment imaginable: understand, debug and rewrite pajeet library code
because when a company gets so huge it becomes hard to measure individual productivity so they just end up hiring their friends, chads, or diversity retards

ironically the ones who go for skilled workers usually fail
there are many cushy jobs out there and nerdy low social-IQ people never get them

they always end up as the cog that has the whole mechanism grinding on it

lol come on man

my friend gets paid more for rewriting howto guides and gets interviewed in fucking cafes

meanwhile i have to do these ridiculous timed tests before i even see someone face to face, get paid less, and the past few weeks I had to do the shittiest assignment imaginable: understand, debug and rewrite pajeet library code

When a USA company wants a remote worker it's like they make his pay 1/10th of an american and require 10x the skill, lmao.

When a USA company wants a remote worker it's like they make his pay 1/10th of an american and require 10x the skill, lmao.
i also heard about this weird scheme where companies will hire someone with a stable but low income... but actually find that guy contractor jobs for what should be a much bigger income at other companies, and then pocket the difference, basically using him as some kind of serf cuck that doesn't need to know what the value of his labor even is (well, two layers of misdirection, actually)

i also heard about this weird scheme where companies will hire someone with a stable but low income... but actually find that guy contractor jobs for what should be a much bigger income at other companies, and then pocket the difference, basically using him as some kind of serf cuck that doesn't need to know what the value of his labor even is (well, two layers of misdirection, actually)

sounds about right

foreign labor will always be exploited by first world countries

americans have access to capital (investors willing to piss money anyway) and can do that shit all day long

lol come on man

there are many cushy jobs out there and nerdy low social-IQ people never get them

they always end up as the cog that has the whole mechanism grinding on it

why would companies that hire skilled guys fail more often? that makes no sense

A 300 lb lardass has the same SMV as a normie with a body like Michael Phelps

Just think: sea cows who barely register as human in your mind are being orbited by dozens of men who are genetically superior to you in every way

You were consigned to a lifetime of loneliness and self-hatred the second your father's sperm met your mother's egg

It's over

It's so over

A 300 lb lardass has the same SMV as a normie with a body like Michael Phelps

Just think: sea cows who barely register as human in your mind are being orbited by dozens of men who are genetically superior to you in every way

You were consigned to a lifetime of loneliness and self-hatred the second your father's sperm met your mother's egg

It's over

It's so over
unban brocel